Attention All Smatchetorians!!! . . . What In The "2 Weeks" Is Going On Here??? . . . Sneak Peek!!!

Yeah, smatcheting seems like an overwhelming force proposition. At what point does it make sense to stop with the smashing/hatcheting approach to instead poke something with the little spike on the butt, as that massive blade sticks out the other end of your fist, unemployed?

Scrap it. No...Don't Wrap it in Resiprine C. Do the Feathered CBT Symetrical version. Wait...nevermind, keep it this way and save me money for the Fooooldddeeeerrrrr. No Joke..I heard some Native Americans singing down the street the other night beating on drums, & it was like something straight out of a movie. Feathered or bust.

I like it...

Fairbairn stated about the smatchet:

The psychological reaction of any man, when he first takes the smatchet in his hand is full justification for its recommendation as a fighting weapon. He will immediately register all the essential qualities of a good soldier - confidence, determination, and aggressiveness. Its balance, weight and killing power, with the point, edge or pommel, combined with the extremely simple training necessary to become efficient in its use, make it the ideal personal weapon for all those not armed with a rifle and bayonet.

I like it...

The psychological reaction of any man, when he first takes the smatchet in his hand is full justification for its recommendation as a fighting weapon. He will immediately register all the essential qualities of a good soldier - confidence, determination, and aggressiveness. Its balance, weight and killing power, with the point, edge or pommel, combined with the extremely simple training necessary to become efficient in its use, make it the ideal personal weapon for all those not armed with a rifle and bayonet.
That fella could sell a plate of barbecued ribs; to a Lady wearin' white gloves...

I like it...

Impressive. I defer to the history.

I like it...

The enemy combatant will flee in horror upon sight of unsheathing. This blade enables immediate de-escalation, and creates a truce. The reduction of any bodily or collateral damage is remarkable.

A source familiar with the Bossman has informed me that he is currently experiencing some health issues. Doctors think it’s a severe case of smatchulence, most likely brought on by overexposure to cheese curds, scotch, and big ass blades. We ask that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers during this strenuous time.

A source familiar with the Bossman has informed me that he is currently experiencing some health issues. Doctors think it’s a severe case of smatchulence, most likely brought on by overexposure to cheese curds, scotch, and big ass blades. We ask that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers during this strenuous time.
🙏🍺🙏

Does that cause an erection lasting longer than 4 hours or difficulty breathing?

Back