Attn; Everybody :) (sheaths for new knives)

Does anybody anticipate the Infi Ratweiler to be any different in size from the last version? With respects to a Kydex sheath.

Thickness is different Tim. Last two were .187 and .250. INFI one with the fuller is .200 IIRC.

Dave has gotten so good that he is building them ahead of time with only the company specs to go by, so he's probably got some on the shelf already ;) :p

Please refer to the first post to verify the correctness of the above statement :D

Thanks Dave. Come to think of it, the Infi one sounds like tbe best of both worlds. Of course it would depend on who you're talking to.

But dang, that man's gotta be gifted.
Sounds like he can make em in his sleep! :)

Why don't you try this. Reverse the process. Just start making sheathes and sending them to Jerry and make him design a knife that fits.

Dave!! U can ship my CS Flak Jack sheath now :)

I think you need to grease the skids over in Wauseon a little better, my Battle Grade MOAB got delivered today!

Crap.. wasn't supposed to talk about that one until it is announced this weekend...

So what you are saying is that you got SK sheaths ready to ship?

Thickness is different Tim. Last two were .187 and .250. INFI one with the fuller is .200 IIRC.

Dave has gotten so good that he is building them ahead of time with only the company specs to go by, so he's probably got some on the shelf already ;) :p

Please refer to the first post to verify the correctness of the above statement :D

Can I please order a sheath for next week's offering? Thanks man.

Doing any older knives since the grab bags came out.

Baby boom ?

You bet, please e-mail me.

I have well over 100 diff models in house :) including the Baby Boom

Do you have a website? I know your on here but I always wanted to order but don't know all the options

I do order every single knife that comes out of the Busse Shop and usually have them on hand, even knives from years and years ago, so that you do not have to send yours

Hopefully you get to write them off as a business expense.;)

Do you have a website? I know your on here but I always wanted to order but don't know all the options
Dave has his own sub-forum on BF, his email and Facebook page are in his signature.
You can just email Dave too, he's always happy to help you figure out what options you need or want!

Simple procedure.... get in touch with David, ask him if he can make a sheath for knife X. If he doesn't have a copy of the knife, have Busse ship the knife directly to him. Problem solved.

David, correct me if I'm wrong.

David can make sheaths for most type of knives that you may have. Get in touch with him and ship him the knife.... he's done great sheaths/ holster for non Bussekin gear ( INCLUDING HANDGUNS).... he's EXTREMELY inventive.

Give him a try!

Finally got my domain name back and now I have to rebuild my web site fun fun.

But yep, best it to e-mail me :) even if the web site is up, the best is to e-mail me.

I found that even with a shopping cart folks always have questions and the personal interaction assures everything is right .

A gentle reminder for some folks that may not know.
I get the knives the same time you guys Do.

Love you all and thank you for the continued support.

Back