Australian Hardcore Hardware MILF

I always find the debates about “overbuilt” knives colorful and interesting. Especially when Medford gets thrown into the mix.

Just as an FYI, I wanted to bring Hardcore Hardware to peoples’ attention. I’m only doing so because I’m very found of mine and I think other forum members would be interested in their knives.

Thier MILF Folder is one of my favorite knives (I have the tanto style) and it’s solidly built, and very impressive. They make drop point, tanto, wharncliffe, and recurve versions.

The MILF uses D2 and it looks bada**.

I think this knife doesn’t receive nearly the attention it deserves. I prefer it to both my Medford Praetorian and my Hoback Black Stallion. Although it’s larger than my Hinderer Jurrasic, the knives have a similar feel. The MILF is also reasonably priced, especially compared to Medford and Hoback.

I think they may be little hard to find. KnifeCenter had them, then didn’t, but just recently added them back to there index list. However, last I checked there as no inventory.

Sorry for the long winded FYI but I was playing with the MILF (the knife!) while reading one of the “overbuilt” discussions and thought I’d bring it to other’s attention.

My apologies if this is an in inappropriate post or if it violated some policy I’m not aware of.

www.hardcorehardware.com.au

That drop point looks great. Not so sure about that flat sided frame lock. Are these Chinese OEM'd? Anyways, can't fond them, anywhere in the U.S.

Looks like a typical overbuilt folder that seems a bit expensive for the materials used

They are available for sale at $279.00 in the US. They also have Hardcore Hardware fixed blades which look pretty interesting but kind of expensive.

There are a number of reviews on YouTube.

BTW. I believe the parts are made in either China or Taiwan and assembled in Australia. I don’t know if it’s a well known firm like WE or a lessor known source. I’m not certain about this.

My MILF (the knife) could pass for all USA.

Regardless, it’s a really good knife and a good alternative to some other well known but more expensive “overbuilt” choices.

Just thought some people would want to expand thier horizons. I like mine and don’t care if others buy HCH or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK to list a manufacturer's web site.
Not OK to state where to buy if that site is not a BF dealer member.

That drop point looks great. Not so sure about that flat sided frame lock. Are these Chinese OEM'd? Anyways, can't fond them, anywhere in the U.S.

Yeah these are made in China. Not that that is bad necessarily but I don’t like how they aren’t upfront about it.

Website makes you confirm you are 18? To see a knife? A Chinese knife? 18 years old?

Im surprised its not heavy ; says its around 4oz. since the handles are stated to be 420 steel unless im wrong ?That's a lot of money for s30v and otherwise all steel components..

Also there don't appear to be any actual pictures of the knife on the "manufacturers" website, just renders.

I always find the debates about “overbuilt” knives colorful and interesting. Especially when Medford gets thrown into the mix.

Just as an FYI, I wanted to bring Hardcore Hardware to peoples’ attention. I’m only doing so because I’m very found of mine and I think other forum members would be interested in their knives.

Thier MILF Folder is one of my favorite knives (I have the tanto style) and it’s solidly built, and very impressive. They make drop point, tanto, wharncliffe, and recurve versions.

The MILF uses D2 and it looks bada**.

I think this knife doesn’t receive nearly the attention it deserves. I prefer it to both my Medford Praetorian and my Hoback Black Stallion. Although it’s larger than my Hinderer Jurrasic, the knives have a similar feel. The MILF is also reasonably priced, especially compared to Medford and Hoback.

I think they may be little hard to find. KnifeCenter had them, then didn’t, but just recently added them back to there index list. However, last I checked there as no inventory.

Sorry for the long winded FYI but I was playing with the MILF (the knife!) while reading one of the “overbuilt” discussions and thought I’d bring it to other’s attention.

My apologies if this is an in inappropriate post or if it violated some policy I’m not aware of.

www.hardcorehardware.com.au
What type of knives is it legal to carry in your country?

Back