Australian Hardcore Hardware MILF

I always find the debates about “overbuilt” knives colorful and interesting. Especially when Medford gets thrown into the mix.

Just as an FYI, I wanted to bring Hardcore Hardware to peoples’ attention. I’m only doing so because I’m very found of mine and I think other forum members would be interested in their knives.

Thier MILF Folder is one of my favorite knives (I have the tanto style) and it’s solidly built, and very impressive. They make drop point, tanto, wharncliffe, and recurve versions.

The MILF uses D2 and it looks bada**.

I think this knife doesn’t receive nearly the attention it deserves. I prefer it to both my Medford Praetorian and my Hoback Black Stallion. Although it’s larger than my Hinderer Jurrasic, the knives have a similar feel. The MILF is also reasonably priced, especially compared to Medford and Hoback.

I think they may be little hard to find. KnifeCenter had them, then didn’t, but just recently added them back to there index list. However, last I checked there as no inventory.

Sorry for the long winded FYI but I was playing with the MILF (the knife!) while reading one of the “overbuilt” discussions and thought I’d bring it to other’s attention.

My apologies if this is an in inappropriate post or if it violated some policy I’m not aware of.

www.hardcorehardware.com.au
"Hardcore Hardware Australia Pty Ltd is a 100% Australia owned and operated company."

They just don't make the knives and won't tell you who does...

What a joke.

Back