Bacon delicious Bacon

How do y’all like your BBBacon

• Total voters

Tanker 1/66

Gold Member
How a person likes to eat Bacon is a very personal question. I’ve given only two possible responses. You need to reach deep inside and be truly honest with yourself. Discussion and pictures are greatly encouraged. By responding your acknowledging that you are not a BOT and you see 4 traffic signs. I will try to keep the results from the American Heart Association but if they file a FOIA I’ll have no choice but to give you up.

Last edited:
Baconium, my kryptonite.
FpIwMLw.jpg

I'm a crispy fan, dyed in the wool!

Step 2 in the Bacon making process. Step one was shooting the Bacon with a Suppressed 300Blk. Ya don't want to startle all the other packs of Bacon.
Bk16 and Backstraps
Mmmmmmm, backstraps!

I like my bacon wrapped up in a breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, hash browns, cheddar cheese, salsa and fresh serrano chilies. Fire!!!
They taste best on Saturday mornings!

Hell that sounds good for dinner!!! I do love a good Brinner.
Mmmmmmm, backstraps!

I like my bacon wrapped up in a breakfast burrito with scrambled eggs, hash browns, cheddar cheese, salsa and fresh serrano chilies. Fire!!!
They taste best on Saturday mornings!

Thanks man. I have a bunch of cool hiking/camp stoves. Some rare, some not.

It is a nice stove, and the only silent burner stove I possess. I fettled it, but just changed the gaskets in it. Works very well, but is fairly complicated. Extremely hard, to damn near impossible to get parts for.

Back