Bacon delicious Bacon

How do y’all like your BBBacon

• Total voters
Man, there is a lot of context missing between those 2 choices.

If Bacon is being eaten on its lonesome, on a sandwich with tomatoes and bleu cheese dressing, or crumbled on top of a casserole or some such, then it MUST be crispy.

HOWEVER, if it's being cut into cubes and tossed into a pot of frijoles with some onions, garlic and chillies then it MUST be simmered until tender. It would only get crispy in this setting if something has gone terribly awry.

Either option is right or wrong given the context.

Man, there is a lot of context missing between those 2 choices.

If Bacon is being eaten on its lonesome, on a sandwich with tomatoes and bleu cheese dressing, or crumbled on top of a casserole or some such, then it MUST be crispy.

HOWEVER, if it's being cut into cubes and tossed into a pot of frijoles with some onions, garlic and chillies then it MUST be simmered until tender. It would only get crispy in this setting if something has gone terribly awry.

Either option is right or wrong given the context.
Just bacon straight outta the pan preferably while wearing a white wife beater tank top stained with bar oil, diesel fuel, and bacon splatter. But I must say your description of the pot of frijoles sounds really damn good. It’s after midnight and you got me wanting beans!!!!

Last edited:
Soft with a little crisp.

My new favorite is to make nuggets; roll up each slice and air fry them. They get a nice crisp exterior but are warm and chewy on the inside. They’re perfect on a blt…

Eg5prJ0.jpg

NGfZTlF.jpg

Soft with a little crisp.

My new favorite is to make nuggets; roll up each slice and air fry them. They get a nice crisp exterior but are warm and chewy on the inside. They’re perfect on a blt…

Eg5prJ0.jpg

NGfZTlF.jpg
what in the actual.... what air fryer do you use?

Tonight I'm planning on cooking up some bacon to eat as a car snack during our trip to se distant relatives tomorrow.

hopefully I dont just slap it in bread and eat it tonight....

Back