Banner for Blade Show 2002!

"THE HARDCORE CORNER" Kinda covers all of us. Then we could have our own signs like we already do on our table. Get Sabrina to hang around the booth and we will have them 4 deep at the booths!

Duane - like Homer Simpson said: "Mmmmm... beeeeeer."
biggrin.gif

OK - I'm intrigued. Who's Sabrina???

I think the table should be equipped with barstools.
smile.gif

Roger that sports fans!
300 square feet of hardcore! And Tom.
Just kidding, the TNT is as good as it gets! Check his stuff out on mayoknives.com
And regarding Ms. Sabrina, she is a very married, and very attractive young lady that has been described as similar in some ways to a bag full of bobcats! And thats a good thing!
keep the ideas coming!
Duane Dwyer

New banner: "It cuts through steel pipe, and can STILL slice a tomato, and Julienne a potato! F**K Ginsu - these bad boys take care of all your needs, from the field to the kitchen! STRIDER"

Eh? Eh? Catchy, no? C'mon - you know you like it.
biggrin.gif

If I may be so bold as to expand upon Rob's idea I think that Fighting Utility Combat Knives Unlimited would be a great banner.

To take it further add the word "Big" to the begining of the title and print the first letter of the rest of the words in bold or italic print.

You may not be find yourself welcome at BLADE 2003 though? Just a, I think funny, thought. I do not intend to offend anyone.

------------------
Later, Jim

Steel Offspring

Hardcore Blades of Honor

Hardcore Blades of Distinction

Hardcore Blade Tribe

Daunting Blades

Steel Onslaught

Hardcore Clan

many more/mix and match

sharpened chunck of steel. my mother warned me about knives like this.

i should be getting my BT here soon. kinda scared, do you guys know anything about finger transplants? i think i'll be needing a few after i get playing with that bad b*tch!

killerkain

[This message has been edited by killerkain (edited 06-21-2001).]

that goes without saying......actually I was sticking mick and duane in the cartoon and you are most likely the old bald one that everyone hits with a stick or whatever is handy!!!!!
smile.gif

I LIKE that Idea!!
smile.gif

How about,

SPECIAL OPERATIONS EQUIPMENT SHEATHS.
Strider knife included with every purchase.

SF

out

STRIDER KNOWS ITS BUSINESS.
NO FRILLS, NO THRILLS. JUST HARDCORE!

------------------
Make Love your strongest weapon. Compassion your shield and forgiveness your armour.

Hi Mick & Duane,
This is my contribution:

1) 'STRIDER'
'HARDUSE KNIVES REDIFINED'

2) 'STRIDER'
'FIRST NAME IN HARD USE KNIVES'

3) 'STRIDER KNIVES'
'CHOICE OF HARD MEN'(& WOMEN ?)
To be politically correct
rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif

Warmest wishes,