Bark River Knives Forum(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not defending anyone
Also I’m not taking shots on your character. I’m pointing out that your behavior indicates your character.

You are a guy that will trash another man on the internet, hurt his livelihood because you read he was bad.

Cmon. Don’t you have anything better to do than trash that guy.

Talking about what people say he did is one thing. Jumping on a thread about knives and calling the dude names and trashing him is much different.

All this name calling and men acting like old bitties is what is killing this forum.

Talk about knives, stay of a threads topic. The mods are so selective when it comes to some of these rules.
As pointed out, Mike Stewart, his knives, his reputation and his history here are absolutely relevant to the topic at hand. Taking shots at forum members participating in the conversation and making vague accusations towards the moderators of Bladeforums is most certainly not.

If you have so many issues with how the forum is run and what others say, perhaps a thread in Tech Support or simply logging off is a better solution than continually derailing this thread.

Also I’m not taking shots on your character. I’m pointing out that your behavior indicates your character.

You are a guy that will trash another man on the internet, hurt his livelihood because you read he was bad.

Cmon. Don’t you have anything better to do than trash that guy.
If by trashing you mean bringing up the truth, then yea, I'll do it again.

If anything, you turning a blind eye to literally everything speaks to your character.

His actions aren't heresay, they have happened during my time here on the forum too.

Not defending anyone huh? Yea ok.

As pointed out, Mike Stewart, his knives, his reputation and his history here are absolutely relevant to the topic at hand. Taking shots at forum members participating in the conversation and making vague accusations towards the moderators of Bladeforums is most certainly not.

If you have so many issues with how the forum is run and what others say, perhaps a thread in Tech Support or simply logging off is a better solution than continually derailing this thread.
Uh oh, back up has arrived.

If by trashing you mean bringing up the truth, then yea, I'll do it again.

If anything, you turning a blind eye to literally everything speaks to your character.

His actions aren't heresay, they have happened during my time here on the forum too.

Not defending anyone huh? Yea ok.
Did you just completely misuse the word “literally”. Stick to name calling.

Uh oh, back up has arrived.
My posts have been on topic being as they pertain to the questions in the OP. You have derailed this thread to focus on me. Then you say your not defending anyone lol

Did you just completely misuse the word “literally”. Stick to name calling.
Can't come back with a retort that supports your illogical accusations? Nice, real original to resort to personal attacks.

Here’s my contribution: stop calling people names and trashing knife makers. It’s easy to point out what that guy did in the past without doing what you did.

Here’s my contribution: stop calling people names and trashing knife makers. It’s easy to point out what that guy did in the past without doing what you did.
You aren't a moderator. You can't make any demands. Don't like what others say? Ignore or hit the back button.

So, No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back