Bark River Necker / Necker 2, Scales and leather Sheaths

I have for sale a bunch of Bark River Necker and Necker 2 blades. None of these are my users, they have been sitting in the kydex sheath in a cabinet. One is still in the original bag. I also have 2 Necker 1 leather sheaths for sale, they will also fit the ESEE Izula.

I am asking $45 for the each blade and $35 for each scale, that is well below what they go for new. The leather sheaths the one with EEP treatment i am asking 35 and untreated 30
IMG_0697.jpg
Red Necker 2 in package still SOLD

IMG_0700.jpg
Black Necker 2 SPF
Green Necker 2 SPF Grunt Soldier
Orange Necker 2 SPF
Orange G10 scales SPF Thomas
Black/Red Linen Micarta Matte Scales SPF
Black/Orange Linen Micarta Scales Matte SPF

IMG_0698.jpg
Green Necker
Black Necker SPF ddraper110
Red Necker Oh hold for trade Knife Crazied
Black Necker SPF flashpoint
Tan Necker SPF Thomas
Midnight tiger G10 Scales SPF Grunt Soldier
BLue G10 SPF ddraper100
Black/Red Linen Micarta Matte Scales On hold for Trade Knife Crazied

Blue G10 Scales SPF flashpoint

IMG_0733.jpg
Leather SHeath No EEP SPF ddrapper110
Leathe Sheath EEP

Feel free to email me at drangler@me.com

These prices include USPS CONUS Shipping, MO is fine. If you want to use PP please add 2% for fees. If you want UPS or Fed Ex or insurance etc... let me know ahead of time so i can arrange the added cost if there is any. Oh and please make sure these are legal in your area and you are of legal age to buy these items.

Thanks
Gabe

Last edited:
I'll take the Black Necker 2 with the Black/Red Micarta Scales (the one on the green necker in the picture) please.

Let me know if that's ok and I'll PP/gift the funds to you.

Last edited:
I'll take the orange Necker 2 with Black/Orange Linen Micarta Scales Matte, sending you a PM.

I understand that the Neckers are $80 with handle scales and sheath shipped + 2% for Paypal. If my understanding is correct, I will take the middle of the 5 neckers with scales - the one with some red and what looks like gray G10 scales. If we have a deal, please send PP payment address.

Last edited:
i'll take the green necker 2 ..... ahhh hell i will take the midnight tiger scales. pm sent again :)

Last edited:
i will take black necker with blue g10 as seen on 2nd from bottom knife. will also take untreated leather sheath.

You are very kind. I would be happy with any remaining Necker [1] with scales and sheath for $80. That particular one is not so critical to disappoint you from your trade. But we need the seller to get involved here to make it happen. airjer?

Back