Bark River Necker / Necker 2, Scales and leather Sheaths

Hi
Sorry I was at church and now out te family so I am limited on the phone

The previous necker in question is traded

Thomas not a problem I will get u a necker and which one when I get home later. No worries.

Ok on the phone so it's hard to do this

To the above posters, I'll mark both black neckers and blue scales SPF for you two when i get home.

Thanks
Gabriel

Ok on the phone so it's hard to do this

To the above posters, I'll mark both black neckers and blue scales SPF for you two when i get home.

Thanks
Gabriel

Cool. Sounds good. I was just looking at buying one of these a couple of days ago.

You are very kind. I would be happy with any remaining Necker [1] with scales and sheath for $80. That particular one is not so critical to disappoint you from your trade. But we need the seller to get involved here to make it happen. airjer?

Hi thomas

I have the Tan necker left and there are two scales left that you can choose from

Let me know your preference. I am holding it for you for now unless you change your mind.

thanks

PS
everything should be updated now. if i am in error feel free to let me know

arijer,

Thanks for getting back to me. All good. I will take one. What color scales are left and what is your Paypal address? (I understand 2% added.)

arijer,

Thanks for getting back to me. All good. I will take one. What color scales are left and what is your Paypal address? (I understand 2% added.)

The grey and red scales should be included in my trade so I believe that would leave the midnight tiger scales?

arijer,

Hi Thomas

Actually the only thing left now is the Orange G10 scales and Tan blade. Sorry, is that combo ok for you?

Thanks
Gabe

All knives have been sold, thanks much everyone, will do my best to mail them out tomorrow

Gabe

Back