Battle Grade MOAB - This has to happen

You'd think I'm OBSESSED with the BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!!!

And, you'd be right!!!! :D -- :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Has Jerry forgotten about us? :confused:
Nah, he just wants us to appreciate it even more when it does happen. :D

BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!

For many of us, the wait is going on years now.. it sure feels like it wont ever happen.
But hopfully Jerry sees this as not just another offering but a chance for his most loyal customers and supporters to become proud owners of the MOAB, the ultimate Busse blade..

Bumpity pants. BGMOAB.

Here's an INFI one to keep the hunger alive.

tumblr_oygdb8Kw2n1siuc9oo1_1280.jpg
Just make the MOAB a MOAB.. thick, Satin or Comp INFI..
with a option for a SR101 appetizer on the side..

Just make the MOAB a MOAB.. thick, Satin or Comp INFI..
with a option for a SR101 appetizer on the side..
My ultimate grail would be a Basic MOAB, but a BG MOAB would be nice too (or maybe both :D).

Idk..if I get a shot at a MOAB, I gotta have that tried an true fusion handle..
A basic option would be great, as would a BG.. but please.. the classic specs are a must

Idk..if I get a shot at a MOAB, I gotta have that tried an true fusion handle..
A basic option would be great, as would a BG.. but please.. the classic specs are a must
I agree, no changes to the blade design, including that pleasingly fat .4" thickness :D (unless max. thickness for a Basic MOAB would be .35" due to the tang mods needed).

I got some mint jelly, all I need is my BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: PORK ROAST!!!!!!!!

I agree, no changes to the blade design, including that pleasingly fat .4" thickness :D (unless max. thickness for a Basic MOAB would be .35" due to the tang mods needed).

Or a new ResC handle is designed specifically to cater for the fatness.

We gotta light this thread up continuously.. I've invested quite a bit in busse blades... I want the baddest blade in the land:(
Cmon Jerry.. it would mean the world to me..us

^---- I'm with you guys!
Bring the BG MOAB / INFI MOAB / Basic MOAB! Bossman!!!!!

Ohhhh wont you take me home tonight..ohhh down beside your red fire light..ohhh wont you give it all you got Fat infi knives you make the rockin world go round..

Back