Battle L.A.

Went to see it tonight. I liked it. Saw the ESEE knife in it.

So those who saw it what did you think?

I was sort of disappointed. Spotted the 4 on Eckhart at the beginning of the movie and saw the 6 a couple of times. Also saw the Ontario Marine Corp bayonet several times, but there was no knife use in the movie that could really be seen. All in all it was cool though ;)

You will see the 4 right at the beginning of the movie. The 6 will be seen on Eckhart's partner towards the end of the movie when they are on the tower - also another time in the movie. You will see the Ontario bayonet several times hanging their gear. If you like movies with a lot of shooting, you'll love this one!

Battle L.A. (isn't that just a fact of life...not a movie) Ill wait till it comes out on DVD.

I was sort of disappointed. Spotted the 4 on Eckhart at the beginning of the movie and saw the 6 a couple of times. Also saw the Ontario Marine Corp bayonet several times, but there was no knife use in the movie that could really be seen. All in all it was cool though ;)

I only saw the 4 on Eckhart's Molle Vest when they were running on the beach and the SGT. Major came and recalled them. I assumed that was what he was using when they were trying to figure out what kills the wounded alien at the police station. You could not see the blade though.

I never did see a 6. :confused:

Well I will watch it again when it comes out on DVD.

I saw this movie last night.....for some reason I am going out today to shoot my AR at least 500 times!!

not at all there are clearly not enough zombies:rolleyes:

Zombies you say? :eek: A must see then. I haven't even seen commercials of it yet but it sounds like fun. :thumbup:

Okay, I just watched the trailer. Looks cool but it looks like the bad guys have all the neat toys.

Great movie! Just saw it tonight with my buddy, didnt catch a glimpse of the knife but there was so much stuff going on it doesnt suprise me. Lol i guess i forgot to keep an eye out. Awesome movie though! Plenty of action

i liked it. thought I saw a tan izula on a vest in one scene.

came home, started channel surfing, and saw a movie on sy-fy called "battle of l.a." aliens vs. humans, but i couldn't stand to watch 5 minutes of it.

To placate my five year old for missing out on a Hawaiian trip this weekend - we went to Universal Studios and saw the Water World show. One of the stunt guys was wearing an ESSE-3. Turns out, he did stunts in the movie.

Cool beans.

Gonna go Sunday night kinda excited. Hope its better than Indepenenc Day, LMAO. Semper Fi!

Back