Be on the lookout

SOB LE#12 has gone missing from my (unlocked I'm stupid) safe during the thanksgiving festivities. Coincidentally my wedding ring went missing at the same approximate time. Which when the heat was put on some guests with questionable morals miraculously reappeared. The sob did not. So please all keep an eye out on auction sites, Craig's list and I will be checking out pawn shops and flea markets in my area.
thank you all,
Jody Papp
Hog of the Round Trough since BLADE '04
Ps the le# may be sanded off.

Wow! That sucks man! Sorry for the loss! You opened your house for people to come and enjoy the holidays and they do that to Ya. That's just sad! I'll keep an eye out for Ya too!

Will keep an eye out on all sales forums. Good luck. I have also been robbed by people who I thought I could trust. Best to keep that group small and select...;-)

SOB LE #12, copy that.
Nothing stupid about trusting people you invite into your home, that's on their soul now.

Damn that is both strange and unsettling. The wedding ring is the real loss and the fact someone you know might have taken it is very personal. Sounds like an act of desperation. You should notify the police as they will then have all local pawn shops on notice for your goods. Hopefully the ring was just misplaced. The knife's loss is alful, but is more easily replaced. Good luck.

JP, hope it turns up, only misplaced.

To think about the alternative sux....

Positive thoughts brother.

Please keep your eyes peeled, let's bring his SOB back to this HOG. Thx!

Eyes peeled my friend, if I see it you will get it back.

Jody that just SUX.....You just feel violated that someone had the nerve to take something from your home... I hope that Karma catches up with them two fold.
I'll keep my eyes open also to help you get it back!

Better the sob then the wedding ring, with that being said I have a drug addict cousin who isn't allowed in any of the family's houses , got any cousins on drugs , it's probably them

That TOTALLY bites!!! :mad:
Will keep an eye out in my online travels.
Just in case the number is sanded off, what is the handle color and material?

I really hope it turns up as just misplaced Jody!!!!

I'm sorry to hear about this. Whats worse is knowing that one of your family/friends stole from you. Hopefully it will pop up

I assume you searched high and low for it? A couple years back I couldn't locate my carving fork during cleanup and ended up finding it in the trash. I know a knife is a different matter but in a busy kitchen things sometimes get accidentally thrown out.

Back