Be on the lookout

That TOTALLY bites!!! :mad:
Will keep an eye out in my online travels.
Just in case the number is sanded off, what is the handle color and material?

I really hope it turns up as just misplaced Jody!!!!

Yellow & black G-10.

Thanks guys!
I got another fricken horror story but I'm not gonna post it tonight. Going back at first light to look first :eek:(

That sucks. Sorry to hear that...

What's worse is it's someone you invite into your house on the holiday's, and they steal your stuff..

And I lost something else to a rogue wave.the horror. I need to rent or borrow a metal detector.
INFIDU! If I got lucky it's buried in the sand. But if I find it think of the cool patina...
I'm really sick over it. It had just bitten me too. Had to race down the beach to grab my tackle box then realized my knife was in my hand when I got knocked on my ass. (Good thing I had my 5 mil neoprenes on)Problem is low tide is while I'm at work or 2 am.by Friday low should be midnight or so. Never recovered my lantern or about a half dozen hand made plugs and both my reels are packed with sand but cheapies anyway. Sigh.
Any Jersey boys out there wit a metal detector looking for a little adventure? I'll buy the beer or booze or...and supply my extra set of waders!

Damn that sucks! I'm stilling suffering over my DSSF sitting at the bottom of a waterfall in Yosemite. I wish you the best of luck on both counts!

Jody, a few years back I lost my keys in the woods behind my house...only vehicle key I had, and a house key...a day before I was set to drive to VA. Called a few local shops that sold metal detectors and found one that also rented a few. Got a ride, and within 2 hours after, I turned them up under leaves and dirt with the rental. Pretty cheap rental after they refunded the deposit. Just a thought...

Losing stuff sucks, here's to hoping they are promptly recovered.

Definitly need some scuba gear for that DSSF, how was the visibility where you dropped it?

Back