Becker Free Fallin’ Snarkin’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir ... I saw the post of a sheath he made for a nine and I had him make one for one of my fives ... I love it!

and the kydex on the nine was a gift from 91bravo 91bravo and his wife last Christmas ... it gets lashed to my pack regularly since.
That’s pretty cool. 91bravo 91bravo and MTM gifted me a Makael sheath for my Nine some time back. The workmanship is spectacular @Makael

Sorry, Tank man. Lol

Woo hoo, might be time to reissue the BK24! I just got an email that TKC is going to make extended g10 scales for the 14/24 in 2020. :thumbsup:
The extended scales on the 11 that @Creaky Bones gifted me are awesome. Makes it a whole different knife.

The extended scales on the 11 that @Creaky Bones gifted me are awesome. Makes it a whole different knife.

Oooh, so like Izzula 2 length? That could be handy.

Agreed on both accounts. The extra half inch makes a huge difference.

Here’s tan extended Izula scales that I fit a BK14 with a few days ago...

9yZmh5q.jpg

It was my second time doing it and it still wasn’t as easy as you might think it would be. I’d rather not have to sand g10 anyway.

Fyi, that email from TKC also mentioned requests. I emailed them about the possibility of BK62 scales and KA-BAR Johnson Adventure scales. Already heard back from them that Jarosz and Adventure are possibilities. I guess we could hit them up more about 62 scales.

Btw, I’d still take a BK14 in s35vn. Whether it’s called the BK34 or BK35. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back