Becker Free Fallin’ Snarkin’

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean people suck - but congrats on the new car.
and it's sad that he had to learn what kind of person she is that way - but at least it happened before he gave her the car.
I hear that, we said the same thing. The biggest thing she did was to lie to him. My fil is a 94 year old WWII veteran, that's obviously a very generous person. Her loss...

Wow, that’s very cool how you manipulated it. I wish I knew how to do that. I can’t imagine that it’s easy.

Wow, that’s very cool how you manipulated it. I wish I knew how to do that. I can’t imagine that it’s easy.
Cutting it out took the longest. Then, manipulating the BK9's to fit in with the photo. I tried making them more of a maroon color, but the orange worked better. Showed the orange glow on the blades a little better. If you saw the bigger result, his thumb is actually on the thumb ramp on the lower blade. The top blade I had to position on top of his hand. Had to shorten the handle to fit, then erase some parts of the handle, to make it look like it's in his hand, instead of on top of it. Also had to erase the blade out so his horn shown through, giving the illusion the blade is behind it. Also had to add a black patch to his shoulder pad, to give the illusion of a sleeve his arm is coming out of, instead of on top of it. Lots of work, fo sho. All in the deets.

That looks worthy of a patch! :thumbsup:
That would be pretty cool.

You may or may not know, but I was a mod on an mp4 forum. The forum is long gone now. Anywhos, I used to write tutorials on how to fix bricked players. Then I learned how to change icons, etc, on the players. Then I wanted more, so I started making my own icons. That's what got me started using the GIMP program. There's gazillions of tutorials out there, to help learn the basics. Of course, having an "artful" eye doesn't hurt things. I used to draw quite a it, but haven't for many years now.

New sig took me a few freakin' hours to do, haha. ...
Far out! :D
DEnjwmc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back