Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt PT 2.

We are,
Becker and a Brisket!

We don't need a new thread, thus just now shows ideas for those that don't have a pic now.
Don't have an idea for th next one, jump back to some random page, and choose it again.
Yeah, I get that.
I remember when Noswad started this one that it had a bit of a resurgence for a while and with most of the pics being lost, the long gap, and a bunch of new faces and some returning ones, maybe a new, third iteration could be justified. Just my opinion, I'm not gonna be the one to start it though lol.

Yeah, I get that.
I remember when Noswad started this one that it had a bit of a resurgence for a while and with most of the pics being lost, the long gap, and a bunch of new faces and some returning ones, maybe a new, third iteration could be justified. Just my opinion, I'm not gonna be the one to start it though lol.

Hell, I'll kick off a new one if yall don't! I skimmed through and you're right, most the pics are broken now!

Becker on the rocks you say?...
Here it is.
Let's see a Becker with a pair of work gloves.

xsv86dG.jpg

How do you like that Postimage photo site?

I was using Tinypic, got up to 30 images stored and now it wont work, I get error/deleted photo messages when I try and upload now

Good to see this thread back up and running.
How about a Becker and a sub type sandwich. Heck, I'll even take a BLT.

I got you covered.

k1KtG7M.jpg

rSqcr0a.jpg

I haven't perused this entire thread so I am just going to throw this out there. If it has been done before, my apologies. But, I wonder if we could get a Becker and a Pub sign. Mostly because it is hotter than balls right now and sitting in a pub, having a few cold pints sounds heavenly.

How do you like that Postimage photo site?

I was using Tinypic, got up to 30 images stored and now it wont work, I get error/deleted photo messages when I try and upload now
I haven't had any problems with Postimage, but I have heard of one other guy who had the same problem you are having. Don't know if he ever figured it out.
All I know is it is easier for me to use than Botophucket, and cheaper (free for the time being) too.

I haven't perused this entire thread so I am just going to throw this out there. If it has been done before, my apologies. But, I wonder if we could get a Becker and a Pub sign. Mostly because it is hotter than balls right now and sitting in a pub, having a few cold pints sounds heavenly.

OK, this has ben sitting for over a month. Time to jumpstart...
Modded BK24.IMG_0284.JPG

Given what's going on right now, how about a Becker and a piece of hurricane/storm preparation (i.e. boarded window, food, sandbags, or anything else you can think of.)

One of my primary concerns anytime there's a potentially bad storm is lighting in the event of power going out.

That's a beautiful old Deiz oil lamp. I have a few myself, for the same reasons.

So now you pick the next picture subject. Let's keep this going.

That's a beautiful old Deiz oil lamp. I have a few myself, for the same reasons.

Genuine Hong Kong vintage too, before the move to mainland China.

So now you pick the next picture subject. Let's keep this going.

Right. It's just been so long since I actually participated in this that I forgot.

So let's see. How about a Becker and a snake whip?

Really? Almost a week and nothing? That's very unexpected.

Let's try this again. A Becker and a transformer.

Back