Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt

Oh, really cool! That's my reason for getting one...the compound is fairly simple and instinctive will give me more of a challenge. I started having to shoot at 5 separate targets, because I kept shooting the knocks off my practice arrows.

I really want me a recurve as well!! Sounds like you were doing some accurate shooting with that compound.

Ill never forget how excited my father was the first time he "robin hood" an arrow with his recurve from 30 yards. he bragged forever LMAO.

He has got quite amazing with his damn recurves though, he won first place at the sunshine state archery tournaments a few months back... and that was his first competition ever!

The man has 1000 dollar bows and such though, i dont need all that LMAO a sammick sage looks great for what id want.

IMAG0093_ZOE_006_1_zpsdbfbfac6.jpg

Kind of hard to see but that's the sign on the right and the filling truck to the left with my 24 on my dash.

I would like to see a Becker and some whitetail antler sheds.

Thanks man, those are brown tweener scales that I sanded down to fit a 14 that I was working on. I think I made a thread of how I did it a while back.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380386304.813332.jpg

So I'm running around in the rain with my knife and a phone trying to catch a chicken. I really am nuts.

A Becker and a horse

View attachment 381118

So I'm running around in the rain with my knife and a phone trying to catch a chicken. I really am nuts.

That assessment applies, in one way or another, to nearly every person in this group, it would seem. I actually LOL'd, tho. OUT LOUD.

Thank you. And thanks to Nikki for this great idea - it's like a little peek inside all these Becker heads.

Back