Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt

I was hesitating on posting again since I had just did one. Guess I'll bolo for a muscle car since I have no idea what the last of us is...

Would a bone-stock 289 '66 Mustang Convertible qualify as this "Muscle Car"? (If so, I could probably get something in here tonight. But I'll admit it feels more Pony than Muscle-ey.)

Either one... I don't think anyone's judging here, its just for fun... I'd consider either since who really knows what's under that pony hood. Anything with SS on it is fer sure muscley

How's this? My 17 on the fw of the Monte with the new '70 sb350 (385hp/425ftlbs on the dyno) waiting to go in on the engine stand
IMG_20150316_203207840_zpszky90jcj.jpg

I can see it now...somebody's going to take a leak holding their Becker...that'd be a Becker and a pecker hehe

Went motorcycle riding today and got my dad to take a pic.

nB20PwO.jpg

How about a Becker and a morel mushroom.

Your Dads a cool dude. Listen to what he tells you and everything might turn up ok later in life. Whatever you got in common hold onto that. Got a laugh from the pic. Might be the booze laughing though.

Nice pic of 17 Madindian.:thumbup:

Your Dads a cool dude. Listen to what he tells you and everything might turn up ok later in life. Whatever you got in common hold onto that. Got a laugh from the pic. Might be the booze laughing though.

Thanks, I will. We enjoy each other's company. We both like fart jokes, knives, guns, motorcycles, etc. :D:D:D

Back