Becker Photo Scavenger Hunt

D we all know you have an ICP costume whip it out and run down the street with your BK9

D we all know you have an ICP costume whip it out and run down the street with your BK9

Please specify exactly what you want him to whip out Psyop, this thread could go downhill quick, with too much whippin out lol.

His clown outfit like in his avatar your the only one who wants him to whip out anything else ;)

Well, if nothing else, reading that drivel did remind me that I have a couple clowns with which to re start the hunt. I had to dig 'em outta a box in the garage, but you gotta admit, these are 2 insane clowns and a Becker;
9921089166_9e6cac7337_b.jpg

Let me steer this more towards Earthy things. A Becker embedded in a pumpkin or squash.

I want two Beckers of the same model but different era's Like a Camillus BK2 with a KaBar BK2

I enjoy immensely that wherever he is, Psy just put a pumpkin on a tailgate and stuck two blades into it because the internet told him to.

I enjoy immensely that wherever he is, Psy just put a pumpkin on a tailgate and stuck two blades into it because the internet told him to.

While that does sound cool that pic is actually from a carve a pumpkin contest Moose did a few years ago :D At the time that BK14 was my only Becker witch is why there is a KaBar FU in it as well.

Ball bearings count?

vyf8.jpg

If so, then a Becker and a pay phone... if there are any left.

I pay enough for cell phones, this should count, haha:

bk2.png~original

A Becker and a cat.

Here's some sea turtle boots.
C912C189-F90E-4D75-BD78-9EDB434C3613-4618-00000676B1E0259D_zps9763b21b.jpg

Edited: How bout a becker and a $2 bill!

Last edited:
Nobody??

Do I need to change it to something else?

Thought for sure someone would have made these with their kids while camping or would have made something by now.

I'm thinking the ones out camping might be off the grid right now. Plus, the snarkers are gathering.

Change it up!

BTW, Nikki this is a great idea! Wish I read it sooner, there were a couple I could have jumped on.

I have a bunch of $2 bills because my grandmother and great grandmother would give them to me in birthday cards when I was a kid.. but they are all in a box in our storage...

Back