Becker Proto types ?

Anyone get a gander at them in TK magazine,6-8 laid out there, a few really peak my interest...:D

I did not see them, but looking forward to any new Beckers. Mabey Ethan can chime in on these...I have not seen him around the forum much...?

Last edited:
I saw those too- they looked interesting. As for the abomination on the cover of that issue::barf:

I am hoping Ethan will post the picture of the proto types... There were two that stood out in that picture for me,I would love to own !

I don't know if it's against the rules but can you guys scan and upload a copy here? Exactly what article are you all referring to?
Thanks,
Kevin

This threat NEEDS pics
postpics.jpg

Can't wait to get a look at these! TK mag is a little hard to find around here., I'll have to do some looking!

picked up the mag and the protos do look interesting! as far as pics go it's a pretty small one in the mag and I don't think it'd come out to great if I scanned it.., I'll look around online to see if I can find it

i think i had a look at something knives and tactical oriented, and there was an article/review on beckers (read like marketing copy ;>)... but no prototypes.

peektures! :)

Bladite

picked up the mag and the protos do look interesting! as far as pics go it's a pretty small one in the mag and I don't think it'd come out to great if I scanned it.., I'll look around online to see if I can find it

To get good enlargements when you scan set the resolution at 300 dpi and scale it to 200% than after it is scanned. Scale the size and resolution you want or looks best. If you cant resize email it to me and I'll do it for you. I'd do it but I can not find the mag

Can anyone give a brief description of the protos? Anything like the 5 inch (Commander I think, made for tank crews). I was wondering if BKT will come out with any smaller versions with a blade about 4 or 4 1/2 inches, similar to the size of an RC4. The necker is a smaller knife, and I have no doubt that it would be fine.

To get good enlargements when you scan set the resolution at 300 dpi and scale it to 200% than after it is scanned. Scale the size and resolution you want or looks best. If you cant resize email it to me and I'll do it for you. I'd do it but I can not find the mag

I'll see what I can do tonight when I get home from work. It's only about a 3"x2" black and white photo but it show 9 blades in it and a couple look pretty cool.

Hey Fatheadhill, thanks for your help, it will be cool to see them. I have a hard time finding copies of Tactical Knives, sometimes I can find them at Borders.

I tried to take a picture with camera but it will not come out right...... I do not have a scanner, about 8 different model,I think,some recurves.... some very nice looking models,the 2 before the last are my favs

ok, sorry guys but a buddy and I are goind out for a few beers so I don't have time to do this ATM but I promise I will get this up tomorrow or tonight depending on what time the wife makes me come home!! :p

Back