Beckerhead check-in thread

#407 still here. Just haven't posted much lately. Been consumed by family stuff for last 8 months or so. New grandbabies, one that has some medical issues that have kept her in the hospital since birth, coming up on 7 months now. Daughter and S-i-L are doing better than anyone could hope for and baby now making slow progress. Hoping to get her home in the next several weeks at long last.

#407 still here. Just haven't posted much lately. Been consumed by family stuff for last 8 months or so. New grandbabies, one that has some medical issues that have kept her in the hospital since birth, coming up on 7 months now. Daughter and S-i-L are doing better than anyone could hope for and baby now making slow progress. Hoping to get her home in the next several weeks at long last.

I can't even imagine.... Sending your family All my positive vibes... I hope all turns around for yours.

Prayers headed your way my friend. :thumbsup:

Prayers sent to you and your families way mbay1455 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

prayers sent.

#533 checking in.

Smoke sent

#1095 is still here, just been wrapping up my field season at work, and then my step mother had a heart attack, so we have been caring for her, and my elderly father, post quad bypass surgery.
She is doing great, steady upwards, but it still has been occupying much of my time.

Major prayers to you, mbay. Hang in there.

I popped in now and then since spring, but didn't post.
I hope to get a few of my outdoor forays from this summer organized and posted in coming weeks, now that work has slowed way down and I hope to have more free time.

And I do hope/plan to get to Beckerwest next month!

Back