Beckerhead firearms

It's a .44, that's enough danger for me, thanks! :eek:
Yea, I had an older one with the normal western grip that I gave to one of my kinfolk. I am curious to know how the Bisley differs, it looks nice.

It's paroled.
cCgzWBH.jpg

I always liked those S&W autos, a 6906 has been on my list for a while. Unfortunately it's so hard to get parts for them anymore, ever since they went with the M&P line exclusively.

The Bisleys not only were more comfortable to shoot in my opinion ... the angle of the grip ... it was a natural pointer when I raised it ... it naturally went to level just a slight adjustment left or right to settle the blade center of the rear posts. Feels like an extension of my arm.

AR500 looks much more GQ with grade 8 carriage bolts than hex bolts.
UsGbW6u.jpg

So, square pegs need to fit in round holes.
DYwlN5S.jpg

Enter the Tungsten Carbide tipped Dremel...
iDmBWs3.jpg

Ta-Da!
z5Q5xjO.jpg

Had two failures to cycle in a row with the Hornady 9mm I'm using. 115 grain and it just sits there, didn't cycle the slide or anything. One is understandable enough, but two?

Had two failures to cycle in a row with the Hornady 9mm I'm using. 115 grain and it just sits there, didn't cycle the slide or anything. One is understandable enough, but two?

how dirty is the gun?

any other mechanical issues with the firearm?

batches can be bad.

take notes on the box / batch / etc, contact Hornady. they are usually reliable and responsive.

how dirty is the gun

Guns. And I make sure to clean them after each use, with the concealed carry one getting cleaned periodically to keep it free of lint.

any other mechanical issues with the firearm?

Not a one.

batches can be bad.

Even the quality production stuff. Although two dud rounds in a row in the same batch number, if not even the same box, is surprising.

take notes on the box / batch / etc, contact Hornady. they are usually reliable and responsive.

That's good to know, but what kind of response can be expected from news like this?

Back