Beckerhead Mon/Wed Alternate-side Snarking

Status
Not open for further replies.
We almost had a vice president that could do that and see russia...

I will say this, 1) You have a VERY tall tree, 2) Victoria is GORGEOUS at night with all the lights and shiny and shimmery...

I can see russia too just like ms sara. I just climb the super tree next to the regular tree.

No rogue beat me to it!

The ho's don't belong to me, they belong to some sort of big daddy or something.

The waitress at Waffle House is looking at me like I'm crazy! She keeps asking why I'm laughing.

14 seconds... really?!?

Can we get the spam timer turned off for the chat threads?

Let us gingerly touch our tips!

[video=youtube;P9b4wM-WYCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9b4wM-WYCM[/video]

We can definitely start the new chat thread, but just to throw the mods off for fun lets keep this one strong for a bit. We can group think the new title. Suggestions?

Ok Bowie... So this is my burger. You'd appreciate this

Black Angus 1/3lb patty, topped with onion ring, egg over medium inside the onion ring, jalepenos on top of the egg, avocado on top of that, bacon on top of that, jack cheese on top of that, with a hollandaise sauce on the bun.

It's 3 am, do you know where your snark is?

It's actually 4, and the commercial said "It's 11pm" but still, whatever!

Ok Bowie... So this is my burger. You'd appreciate this

Black Angus 1/3lb patty, topped with onion ring, egg over medium inside the onion ring, jalepenos on top of the egg, avocado on top of that, bacon on top of that, jack cheese on top of that, with a hollandaise sauce on the bun.

I LOVE it! Eggs and jalapenos are my two favorite burger toppings besides bacon and I am a huge Eggs Benedict fan so you are talking my language with the hollandaise. Pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back