Beckerhead Music

Most of the music I listen to folks would find either strange, incomprehensible, or way too noisy, but I may be able to find a few of my favorites that are good starting points.

My single greatest live concert experience involved this band and this song, the energy of the crowd was off the charts and the showmanship couldn’t’ve been better. If I could manage a top-5 list for favorite songs this would be on it, it has everything I like in my music: a driving melody, excellent drums, plentiful guitar, and a great bass presence. The vocals give me tingles but put off a lot of folks, I’m ok with that.

The best whole concert I’ve ever experienced was Iron Maiden (no surprise, really), and the highlight of the night was the experience of hearing this song life, my favorite of theirs. I am sure most people already know how excellent Maiden is at everything metal, so I’ll just share the song in all its glory; I get tingling skin every time I hear the opening, it’s just so moving.

Most of the music I listen to folks would find either strange, incomprehensible, or way too noisy, but I may be able to find a few of my favorites that are good starting points.

My single greatest live concert experience involved this band and this song, the energy of the crowd was off the charts and the showmanship couldn’t’ve been better. If I could manage a top-5 list for favorite songs this would be on it, it has everything I like in my music: a driving melody, excellent drums, plentiful guitar, and a great bass presence. The vocals give me tingles but put off a lot of folks, I’m ok with that.

WOW!!! KingMC KingMC Its like Im riding with my Son in his truck!!!! Zero upon Zero judgement here on my end. He did Afcrapistan Iraq Afrcrapistan

I've wanted to start a thread like this forever but I was concerned that the mods might nuke it for being kind of off-topic... That being said, might as well have some fun for as long as it will last (hopefully a good long while).

I am a bit of a metal head and those who aren't tuned into that specific genre of music might be surprised that there are almost countless sub-genres within the scope that one might deem the Heavy Metal Umbrella. It was nice meeting KingMC KingMC at Becker West and discovering that we have a lot of mutual musical interests and he has already posted a couple of good ones. Iron Maiden's Fear of the Dark is practically worship music for me...

I listen to a fair amount of Black Metal, Death Metal, Old School Metal, Thrash Metal, Cascadian Grey Metal, some Power Metal, Folk Metal, Doom Metal, and so many others....

Let us start off with something kind of old school from a band I enjoy immensely, playing one of my favorite songs. And for those of you who might worry that they might get screamed at, this is reasonably mellow in comparison to a lot out there...

Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings - Dante's Inferno

Last edited:
I've wanted to start a thread like this forever but I was concerned that the mods might nuke it for being kind of off-topic... That being said, might as well have some fun for as long as it will last (hopefully a good long while).

I am a bit of a metal head and those who aren't tuned into that specific genre of music might be surprised that there are almost countless sub-genres within the scope that one might deem the Heavy Metal Umbrella. It was nice meeting KingMC KingMC at Becker West and discovering that we have a lot of mutual musical interests and he has already posted a couple of good ones. Iron Maiden's Fear of the Dark is practically worship music for me...

I listen to a fair amount of Black Metal, Death Metal, Old School Metal, Thrash Metal, Cascadian Grey Metal, some Power Metal, Folk Metal, Doom Metal, and so many others....

Let us start off with something kind of old school from a band I enjoy immensely, playing one of my favorite songs. And for those of you who might worry that they might get screamed at, this is reasonably mellow in comparison to a lot out there...

Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings - Dante's Inferno

Your a numbered head!!! Take the hit pull on your big boy pants and deal with it like me and @91bravo had to do when @The Warrior busted us like boys smoking in the boys room

Sorry guys, realized the video I shared skipped like crazy. Embedded a better version.

But than again what other rock song has Bagpipes lol

Well...

You’d be surprised at the instruments in many metal bands that hang out in Europe, folk music is pretty ripe with pipe music and metal IS folk music to those in Scandinavia and nearby.

(These are all songs and bands I actively listen to)

This one’s more hurdy-gurdy but it’s similar sounding and too great to not post eventually.

And seriously, I know there isn’t judgment on musical tastes but I listen to some ridiculous music that gets weird looks from everyone including my family members, it’s listen-when-I’m-alone music for the sake of everybody else, I’m not feeling judged but I do care that others at least can listen to what I share.

An example, one of my favorite songs but not for most people. I won’t post many as crazy as this one, but the technical prowess of every band member in this group is insane.

I have VERY eclectic taste in music. I always work to music in my office.

I started out the day with some metal. Mostly “in this moment” and “skillet,” but as the day wore on, I swapped it out for Billy Joel, and by days end was listening to Irish jigs.

Who knows what tomorrow might bring. I’m kinda feeling like Country. Maybe some Chris Stapleton. Can’t get enough of that guy.

Back