Beckerhead Patches payment and shipping info.

Ok guys I have no updates at this time, but it should be any day now.

For now, here is how I think we will handle shipping and payment.

I've created a new email account just for this in order for me to keep up with everyone's shipping info and payment status. I miss PM's all the time so I figured an email would be much better.

So here is how we are going to do it. You guys will send me an email with your screen name, beckerhead number, shipping name and address, and your paypal email. Make sure your name is the title of the email.

There are two or three of you who have applied, but not received your beckerhead number. Just be sure to remind me that you have applied.

All this information will be stored in my master excel file, that way I can keep track of payment status and shipping info. Your information won't be seen by anyone else but me and probably my wife.

If you would rather pay with a USPS money order that is fine. Just say that in the email and I'll send you my info.

I will use your paypal emails to send out invoices when the time comes.

We lost a lot of numbers when we limited it to only beckerheads, so the price will still be $2 each. Shipping should be just a single 50 cent stamp. It could very well be multiple stamps depending on how many patches you ordered and the weight of your envelope. I'll let you know once I get the patches in.

If your located outside the USA let me know in the email. Ill have to get you a custom quote for shipping. I have not shipped international very often, so let me know if you have a good or preferred way of doing it.

I probably won't begin to send the invoices out until I have the patches or they are on there way to me.

The email is: beckerheadpatches@gmail.com

REMEMBER! send me:
1. Screen name.
2. Beckerhead number.
3. Shipping name and address.
4. Your paypal email.

Last edited:
Got your email knife junkie :thumbsup:
Wow sorry , I opened my email and was in sent mail :confused: thought knifejunkie was making sure emails are right :p:p:po_O Delete!

Last edited:
Back