Beckerhead Patches payment and shipping info.

Now I'm home, and can see it on the bigger screen. Still looks good.

Looks good to me!

BH9i.gif

OK guys I'm a little behind on the emails, but so far I've have gotten a few from people who were not in on the original vote thread and therefore not going to be getting any patches.

I have also gotten emails from people that are requesting a number of patches that does not match the one they voted for.

I don't like playing the bad guy, so I'm sorry. However, if you were not in on the original thread and did not place a "vote" for how many you want you won't be getting any.

If you voted for a certain amount that is what you are expected to pay for and receive. You will not be getting more than the number you voted. If you want less patches that's a different story. I understand, sh*t happens. If you want less or want to cancel your order, that's fine just let me know in an email.

OK guys I'm a little behind on the emails, but so far I've have gotten a few from people who were not in on the original vote thread and therefore not going to be getting any patches.

I have also gotten emails from people that are requesting a number of patches that does not match the one they voted for.

I don't like playing the bad guy, so I'm sorry. However, if you were not in on the original thread and did not place a "vote" for how many you want you won't be getting any.

If you voted for a certain amount that is what you are expected to pay for and receive. You will not be getting more than the number you voted. If you want less patches that's a different story. I understand, sh*t happens. If you want less or want to cancel your order, that's fine just let me know in an email.

Not playing the bad guy, you're doing a bang-up job. Organizing something like this you will always have somebody who didn't read all the way through the instructions or missed an important announcement somewhere. I'm sure some folks missed the thread where we placed our orders and it sucks, but it was up for plenty of time given the circumstances you couldn't ask for more.

I'm sure there will be another group buy sometime in the future, plus there are plenty of folks with more patches ordered than they could possibly need, so there should be extras for those who missed this one.

I agree, the people who are missing out will most likely still be able to pick one up. Most of us got extras and junkie will probably have a few extras after they have all been sent out.

Back