Beer and Blades!

tBL5wCB.jpg

8.1/10

I still want one of those mugs ;)

Beer is good but a bit too bitter for me and I am a huge fan of overhopped and bitter IPAs. 7.5/10

Knife? 10/10. I absolutely love this LionSteel. What a well made knife and the materials are top notch.

5CC97A30-E228-4D0A-96CC-E6082C04BCC6.jpeg

Attachments

• 580E5D38-6201-46DE-8AC0-7862DAF978EE.jpeg
    580E5D38-6201-46DE-8AC0-7862DAF978EE.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 1
It tastes like a slightly sweet ale. Nothing like regular Guinness.
Made in Pennsylvania. :eek: My Irish grandfather would roll in his Grave. :D

Since Diagio bought Guinness they seem to be bastardized the brand IMO. Lots of weird new releases in the last few years that taste like they could have been made by Molson Coors or AB. Good beers, but nothing memorable IME.

$10ish but they just showed up right now, we have been deprived in winter beers so far, as usual.
which is about the value of this Buck haha Still I like it, was ahead of its time with linerlock, spydiehole, jimping, g10 and clip! Awfully chippy tho

Last edited:
Prob my favorite stout I’ve ever had, which was part of my anniversary gift from wifey. She did good.
TX4gRfG.jpg
A world class stout right there! Delicious! Try their Kentucky breakfast stout too if you haven’t already, it’s a real treat.

Wife bought me two months of a 'beer of the month' subscription for Christmas. This month's 12-pack came the other day. Pretty cool, as the beers that came were from brewery's I've never heard of on the other side of the country,

Ab1PHKc.jpg

This is a nice, hazy IPA. So hazy that you can't see through it. At 6.2% it almost drinks more like a session IPA.

The WE came from the PIF thread. A little longer blade than I'm used to in a folder, but the bearings are ultra smooth (in my limited experience) and it snaps open authoritatively every time, no matter how hard or soft I thumb the flipper.

Beer 9/10
Knife 8/10

Back