Beer and Blades!

9DksEiPh.jpg

Y34A2MNh.jpg

Just read that pilsner is a lager but not all lagers are pilsmers. Pilsner is a more golden color, where other lagers can vary in color.

Goigle my drunk buddy

A pilsner is a lager, but not all lagers are pilsners. Lager is a type of beer conditioned at low temperatures. Lagers can be yellow pale, amber, or dark. Pilsner is a pale lager and is is the most widely consumed and commercially available style of beer.

Goigle my drunk buddy

A pilsner is a lager, but not all lagers are pilsners. Lager is a type of beer conditioned at low temperatures. Lagers can be yellow pale, amber, or dark. Pilsner is a pale lager and is is the most widely consumed and commercially available style of beer.

That was the first one that came up on the search.

Most important is the temperature. Smaller craft brewers lack the equipment needed to lager properly.

Goigle my drunk buddy

This +1, lager just means cold brewed while pilsner is a type of lager.

Just read that pilsner is a lager but not all lagers are pilsmers. Pilsner is a more golden color, where other lagers can vary in color.

Pilsner is (was and will be) only ONE !
Lager is a type of beer - so thousand available ...

Back