Beer and Blades!

I almost bought their Peruvian Coffee today.....
What's That, what you are drinking???
I haven’t tried that one yet. I’ll have to keep an eye out for it.

The one I pictured was one of their releases from the 22nd anniversary a few years ago. My BIL had some extra of their special anniversary releases from the last couple years so he gave them to me. They have all been fantastic.

I haven’t tried that one yet. I’ll have to keep an eye out for it.

The one I pictured was one of their releases from the 22nd anniversary a few years ago. My BIL had some extra of their special anniversary releases from the last couple years so he gave them to me. They have all been fantastic.

I've been Spoiled in my life as far as beer drinking, few have rivaled
Unfortunately, some of my circles dissolved this last fall.... If I applied myself I could keep Those friends, but knives kinda took over my life the last few years.

-now, I buy beer. :/
*for now

I've been Spoiled in my life as far as beer drinking, few have rivaled
Unfortunately, some of my circles dissolved this last fall.... If I applied myself I could keep Those friends, but knives kinda took over my life the last few years.

-now, I buy beer. :/
*for now

I hear you. When I went to school in Point I knew a lot more people who had access to limited stuff. A lot of that went away when I moved away.

My wife’s family lives there so my BIL can get a lot of that stuff for me if I ask very nicely….and make sure he has enough bourbon in him 😁.

48470771306_4b5523748d_b.jpg

Back