• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bellablades closed while

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaBlades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Shop is closed for handle work and customizing.

Last edited:
Looks like a generous and helpful member is sending me an 0550 for a template.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hopwe you will have canvas micarta for Benchmades at some point.

I have some canvas micarta on order.
Just send me an email or PM with what Benchmade you speak of.

Tyronethepro, I wont bother you again, but your email still does not work FYI.
Take care.

Last edited:
These are a few of my most recent handles. Im killing time while I wait for a big Kirinite and Micarta Order for this week custom Jobs! You know who you are.

Last edited:
I have finally ordered some basic Equipment to move my work into my Neighborhood. My current travel time is 2 hours round trip to my work shop and that leaves me with only 3 days a week with my wife in college and two little girls. That means 12 hour days when Im there.
However, I am happy to announce I have My new Drill Press, Band Saw, Belt/Disk Sander, Engraving tools, tumbler and more on the way. I also am building a custom Router Table and much more. But sadly I have to leave my Bridgeport mill out of town. So I need to find new and creative ways for certain types of milling.
With all of your support and a few weeks of time I should be set up for full time in my own town! LOL. Im taking a bit of a gamble and I know it will pay off if I keep you all happy and coming back for more. I am working on a website as well with a friend that does that for a living.
Anyway that is as much of an update as I can give. Soon I can let my creative side take over, and let my passion for art and my skill with natural free hand design take over. I'm going to take a deep breath and pray that I don't let my family down. I hope this information is not being to candid, its just on my mind. So I need to vent out some of what im doing before I give myself a heart attack.
Take Care and GET A GRIP!

Also I want to note. With the advice of an online pal here ( thanks again, I look forward to brainstorming often) and my research I want to get some more High End material in stock. Once I get all of my current jobs up to date and complete. I will able to afford a nice stock pile of C-tek , TeroTuf, Kirinite and a little bit of carbon fiber. I will always love micarta and G10 but I need to experiment as well.
Thank you.
Watching both of my daughters three days a week while my wife is in college makes my schedule a bit more wacky, So hopefully everyone gets emails at a decent hour. Im often up until 1AM why they are resting to get paperwork done.

Last edited:
Bombard me with as many emails as you can! All replied. Thank you for the work.
Pictures tomorrow evening of a few of my recent jobs. Carbidizer is now on its way. I also have gotten my first fixed blade design in the works . Ive got my first 12 being made. Hopefully by summer they will be complete. :)
Matt

Last edited:
Pictures of progress Compman, these handles are going to look so classy. Just finish work remaining. I will remove these later when I post completed work.

Last edited:
Manix II, 0550, 0561 All complete. Southard and lava 0550 to be continued.

Last edited:
These are NOT complete. They still have to be finished. Just checking fit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back