• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bellablades closed while

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it for now, I have a lot to get done by tomorrow including some Ctek and a lot more Kirinite. This is desert camo and lava. I will make better pics when completed but nothing better than pics from the work room. These need some finish work and your all set comp man. I also finished up sanding those ugly wooden scales.
Matt

Last edited:
Yes sir, its off the handle in post 21 as well with the Lanyard on it.
It will be off to Canada on monday. I chose a busy pattern that I felt fit the knife perfectly.
Matt :)

Hi Matt, is the one in post #19 mine? If so, that looks fantastic, I love it!

Last edited:
Fitting the handles to the S90V Manix 2 XL and examining for final sanding and buff. More of the popular Kirinite as well as polished liners, clip and barrel spacer. Let me know what you think pal.

Last edited:
Fitting the handles to the S90V Manix 2 XL and examining for final sanding and buff. More of the popular Kirinite as well as polished liners, clip and barrel spacer.

I think I know the owner of that Manix. I'm sure he's going to be very impressed with that fine looking knife once he handles it and gazes upon her beauty. :thumbup:
Good going Matt!

Oh yeah. Now she is finished. Maybe he will post a better picture when he gets it!

I think I know the owner of that Manix. I'm sure he's going to be very impressed with that fine looking knife once he handles it and gazes upon her beauty. :thumbup:
Good going Matt!

Have you got your carbidizer setup yet? I'm lookin to get some work done. If/when you get it setup please drop me an email otherwise I'll forget to check back, very busy week this week, both my mother and grandmother are in the hospital (for unrelated, but both equally serious problems).

Btw never been a fan or kirinite but that yellow & black Emerson w/ black blade really looks nice.

I am sorry to hear that. My best wishes to the both of them. The Carbidizer should be in by wednesday. I will keep you posted and we can go from there. I agree, Im not a fan of most Kirinite, you really need a decent pattern and to put it on the rite knife.

best of luck
Matt

Have you got your carbidizer setup yet? I'm lookin to get some work done. If/when you get it setup please drop me an email otherwise I'll forget to check back, very busy week this week, both my mother and grandmother are in the hospital (for unrelated, but both equally serious problems).

Btw never been a fan or kirinite but that yellow & black Emerson w/ black blade really looks nice.

All work orders shipped out today,

Only remaining in my possession are the Southard's and Sage 2 and few scales to complete including the Ctek and lava ZT scales.
Thank you all, Tracking number are in the emails.
Also to note, I have the upcoming ZT models on pre order if anybody has any thoughts. More picture and work coming soon.
Please let me know how I can help you guys out.
Matt

Last edited:
Got the Super Roadhouse and 0550 today. The scales are stunning, you really did a great job on both of them. Can't wait to do some more business in the future.

Thank you so much. Im happy to see that my passion shows. If you ever have a chance post a good pick and I can get rid of my shop photos.:D
Matt

Got the Super Roadhouse and 0550 today. The scales are stunning, you really did a great job on both of them. Can't wait to do some more business in the future.

For those of you have been asking here is the GLOW IN THE DARK kirinite. It is not a bowling ball texture. It is just clear ice color in the daytime (picture coming). Here it is when it glows after about 2 minutes in direct light. My Ctek orders have arrived so I can get used to that material. Its pretty cool stuff.

Last edited:
You do some amazing work BellaBlades!

Looking forward to ordering some of your custom scales for my ZT 0350.

Sure thing. I have a guy now who might be sending me two of them. If that does not happen in a few weeks. You send send me yours whenever you want. Just give me an Email.

You do some amazing work BellaBlades!

Looking forward to ordering some of your custom scales for my ZT 0350.

Simple stuff here. This is for you A-RO. You wanted it for the 5th and it will be there by then. These just need final clean up and I managed to get a Southard done. Weasel, your ivory micarta is milled down and we will talk about some changes to make that Southard into a bushcraft style handle. I guess this kirinite stuff is much more popular than I thought it would be. Have you ever seen a worse picture in your life :barf: .

This coming weak or two keep and eye for an emerson endeavor in Red MOP kirinite with a blue liners. Back spacer red and blue sandwich. Also a Southard in Carbon Fiber with a Blue Twill Bolster and metallic LBS.

Last edited:
Simple stuff here. This is for you A-RO. You wanted it for the 5th and it will be there by then. These just need final clean up and I managed to get a Southard done. Weasel, your ivory micarta is milled down and we will talk about some changes to make that Southard into a bushcraft style handle. I guess this kirinite stuff is much more popular than I thought it would be. Have you ever seen a worse picture in your life :barf: .

This coming weak or two keep and eye for an emerson endeavor in Red MOP kirinite with a blue liners. Back spacer red and blue sandwich. Also a Southard in Carbon Fiber with a Blue Twill Bolster and metallic LBS.

Flipping awesome!!! You're the man Matt!

I can't wait to get it in my hands!!!

Here is a better one with my nice finger print and extremely bright flash. I really get this stuff to shine the best I can.

Last edited:
Really happy to see the ZT 0561 scale in that picture as well, it looks great! I can't wait to get it on the knife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back