Benchmade interview with Tom Gresham

Warning issued for trolling
For destroying weapons that the PD were going to destroy regardless?

It is silly that this must be pointed out, but being anti-mass shootings or anti-kids getting murdered at school is not being anti-gun.

We have tried nothing to prevent these terrorist attacks while claiming to be all out of ideas...unacceptable. This is a unique problem to the US. There are common sense steps that can be taken that are overwhelmingly supported by the majority of Americans.

The hysteria tied to immigration of poor people/building a wasteful wall pales in comparison to the actual dangers of domestic terrorism.

Brown immigrants are demonized without evidence while white rwnj terrorists are ignored. If minorities were responsible for the overwhelming majority of mass murders instead of white people there would be steps taken to protect citizens.

I say this as a pragmatic gun owner (including AR’s) that is disgusted by the political weaponization of an actual public safety crisis. Practical, common sense precautions are possible if politicians make good-faith attempts to do their job instead of partisan hackery.

Minorities are responsible for the vast majority of murders and that is just a simple fact.

Gave the benefit of the doubt an issued a warning for trolling instead of racism.

Seriously. No more nonsense. keep it straight and legal or infractions will flow.

I listened to the interview, I wanted to take something positive out of the interview. At this time I did not get that. Matt had a deep hole to climb out of. I feel he only dug deeper. I hope the company wakes up, as they have a fine product. Until then, the 940 I want will have to be put on hold.

Gresham, who has been a strong supporter of Benchmade products in the past, did a great job at asking very pointed questions and Benchmade had all the wrong answers. The interview was a disaster for Benchmade. I would not like to be a dealer with a large inventory.

Gave the benefit of the doubt an issued a warning for trolling instead of racism.

Seriously. No more nonsense. keep it straight and legal or infractions will flow.
Which post was questionably racist? Jcsixx01 or glocker199? Only one was factual. I don't envy the mods during this time. Keep up the good work.

Listened to the interview. Seems to me the hole just gets deeper. The bill they were talking about didn't sound good to me a few days ago when I first heard of it but now it just sounds scary.

Thanks for posting these. Listened to them both, didn't make me warm and fuzzy. Benchmade got outed, had no clue what the reaction would be and had no idea how to get ahead of it. Supporting politicians to further knife legislation while ignoring their anti-gun stance just isn't well thought out. Now will BM make meaningful changes or keep defending their actions?

On paper the Interstate Transport Act sounded like a good idea, but after listening to this you realize it's actually terrible. But the reality is I feel like BM needs to hire a PR firm and hire it soon. Matt Elliot sounds like a good guy, but just one that's in way over his head.

Hoooooooo boy, I don't think Matt Whatsisname was ready for the tone that Tom took halfway through. I think he thought he was going to come in, drop some fluff piece, make everything ok again, and bounce. Heh, good on Tom for putting an immediate stop to that nonsense.

Oooofff! That was...rough. Doug Ritter & Hogue...make those MK1-G2 minis & XL, you've got a few more customers in line.

Back