Benchmade pictures

yQPQ2sx.jpg

I looked at all the pages of these beautiful knives, and I will be stoping tomorrow to see what catches my eye. Great knives and photography people.
I did not see these in any of the photo's so I thought I would add them. These were offered as a three knife set back in the 80's, and I was unable to add the third knife.
These two were a gift from one of my employees. He left my employ, and I tried to find the third but they were out of production.
Frank.

I lost my 551 Grip a few weeks ago, so I figured to help the grieving process, I would buy the 553.

I almost bought a Mini-Grip, but it was way too small for my hands. Got a great deal on it. $80 out the door.

Great oldie, good condition~! Single liner, ATS-34 if not Gin-1. 'Bout the closest Benchmade ever came to a true Tanto blade shape.

thx. i was pretty stoked when i happened across it, although i paid a wee bit more for it than i should have...

I lost my 551 Grip a few weeks ago, so I figured to help the grieving process, I would buy the 553.

I almost bought a Mini-Grip, but it was way too small for my hands. Got a great deal on it. $80 out the door.

Really like that blade. You just cost me some cash. ;) Nice knife.
Frank.

My new addition. Super excited to get one of these.
DFAD7C5A-1D35-484A-BB70-92A90E92F03A_zpsjycdkqic.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Random note: This one didn't come with bronze washers! IDK if that's common, but I thought BM used bronze washers in all of their knives. I could be mistaken, but I expected it to be smoother than it was when I first got it, I cleaned and lubed it and noticed the washers were different. It is still probably my favorite benchmade. Love the size, shape, looks, materials, everything about it.

Benchmade used Nylatron (spelled Nylon) washers in many models over time. Upgrading to the PB versions is something they do by request when sent up for LifeSharp services. Now, your 635 is a beauty as is...congrats! :thumbup:

Benchmade used Nylatron (spelled Nylon) washers in many models over time. Upgrading to the PB versions is something they do by request when sent up for LifeSharp services. Now, your 635 is a beauty as is...congrats! :thumbup:

Good to know thanks, if I ever need to send it in I will ask for bronze washers, but for now, I am happy with it as is and will enjoy carrying it.

My new addition. Super excited to get one of these.
DFAD7C5A-1D35-484A-BB70-92A90E92F03A_zpsjycdkqic.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Random note: This one didn't come with bronze washers! IDK if that's common, but I thought BM used bronze washers in all of their knives. I could be mistaken, but I expected it to be smoother than it was when I first got it, I cleaned and lubed it and noticed the washers were different. It is still probably my favorite benchmade. Love the size, shape, looks, materials, everything about it.

I have one of these on route from a trade as well, it is one of my grail knives.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE :D

Color me jealous! Dude, that's a seriously great piece right there :)

Still debating whether to try picking one up or not, what's the pocket clip situation look like compared to the rest of the knife?

Thanks Jbob24,
It's a great knife to hold as well. As for the clip, I believe it was just a satin split arrow clip. I removed it right away because it sat right over the inlay. So I don't have pictures of it with the clip on.

Back