Benchmade pictures

11438923566_e0738023c7_z.jpg

I don't know how you pulled the trigger on that one, but my hats off to you as it's one of my favorite BM's I've ever seen. I love it! I also notice you have quite the collection. You have others I've drooled over. I would like to see more!
I did pick up one if the 707-1202. Gonna love it when it arrives.

Merry Christmas to ME. :D

Wow, photobucket really compresses stuff these days. Sorry for the crappy resolution.

Last edited:
I don't know how you pulled the trigger on that one, but my hats off to you as it's one of my favorite BM's I've ever seen. I love it! I also notice you have quite the collection. You have others I've drooled over. I would like to see more!
I did pick up one if the 707-1202. Gonna love it when it arrives.
I thought it was overpriced when I bought it but there are a few models that really catch my eye and those I try to acquire.
I hate wishing I did when I didn't. I didn't pay retail for it so I should be able to sell it for what I paid for it if I decide I can't keep it.

I pulled this out of the safe this morning and took a couple of pics. A friend gifted this NIB 732 to me a couple of years ago and it's a prize. Done as a limited un-numbered run for Moteng this one is hard to find.

Nice to see you over here P., can't reach you via PM so wish you a Merry Christmas from bone dry Cali.

Wow Sig fan. Now I understand why both of my local stores are out of stock on so many models. I am in awe.
Thanks for the photo.
Frank.

Back