Bento Box K390 Para 3

I’d rather not identify myself with exact details. I will just say that I’ve easily bought 250 knives total over the last 3 years or so from an assortment of all of the dealers who we all know. Bento is, without the shadow of a doubt, the worst. Rude and just bad. Bad ownership.
Ok, but without details, for all I know you might just be a competing dealer trying to slander your competition.
For contrast, my purchase was exactly what I expected - a perfect k390 pm 3 delivered to my door in 3 days.

Ok, but without details, for all I know you might just be a competing dealer trying to slander your competition.
For contrast, my purchase was exactly what I expected - a perfect k390 pm 3 delivered to my door in 3 days.

So that’s all you know then - no problem. By that logic, sharing the story would be irrelevant because I could just be making it up. Having read endless commentary about Bento Box here and elsewhere I sense that far more people will relate than assume a worthless criticism. Or, maybe a lot of people just want to make stuff up about a random knife dealer.

So that’s all you know then - no problem. By that logic, sharing the story would be irrelevant because I could just be making it up. Having read endless commentary about Bento Box here and elsewhere I sense that far more people will relate than assume a worthless criticism. Or, maybe a lot of people just want to make stuff up about a random knife dealer.
Or, maybe it's like I suggested.
If there's a lot of support for your dissatisfaction, why not share it?

Or, maybe it's like I suggested.
If there's a lot of support for your dissatisfaction, why not share it?

Please read up on Bento before asking this stuff. Not going to share my own issue with them. Conclude what you like.

If you're not going to share, why bring it up in the first place?

Because that’s my choice. Anyone can offer an opinion even without an explanation. I don’t like McDonalds. Do I need to explain why? No.

Let's move it along, folks. This is not the place for "is - is not" arguments. Talk about the knife...or post your issues about the vendor in the "Good, Bad & Ugly". Enough space has been wasted on this topic to last a lifetime.

JirjIy7.jpg

Just received my pm2 k390 from BB and they shipped so fast and like the pm2 so much I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on the pm3:thumbsup:
Really liking that ranger green too !
VA5iZwe.jpg

After lynch clip added and my trademark leather lanyard :)
oCQFvL8.jpg

Mine just arrived a few days again and just got around to opening the box and she’s a beauty. Already drew blood when wiping the blade down with some oil :eek:
Within minutes after a bandaid lol added my lynch clip :thumbsup:
jqJ7PCV.jpg

nhpGeis.jpg

I just bought the PM2 (in K390 from BBS) for my dad as a Christmas gift. I can’t wait to receive the package and check it out. I’m asking the same knife for Christmas as well. Haha!!

Back