Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

The most recent addition.........

xlarge.jpg
You scored a Buster Warenski?!?! NICE!

My primary collection is of Warenski daggers. They come and they go, get refreshed within the collection, but always many at a time.

benchrest308 benchrest308 - I suggest you read thread 2025 in this thread and be sure to read the link, as well.

I’d like to first say thank you for all the pics and informative reads :) I’d like to ask if I may, how does one care for such high end knives ??? I currently use various oils with anti rust properties, mineral oil, flitz and renaissance wax. I’m mostly in the CPK, Busse, style knives and even those I watch what I do on custom pieces. But wow those high end finishes I’d be afraid to touch !!!! Beautiful knives thanks again for sharing :)

I wear cotton gloves as a primary barrier when handling them and clean them off well on a regular basis - and use ren wax ohe some. Otherwise, nothing special. It's how they are treated when handled that typically causes any issues.

I’m telling you the only real evidence of vampires are these kniveso_O. A mortal human could not make or own one;) of these magnificent pieces:eek:. We do not hold enough strength to handle such majestic items.:(

I’d love to see one in person if my eyes could handle it, and it wouldn’t turn me into stone.

Hence why most of my stuff is sharpened / shaped pry bars:confused:

The most recent addition.........

xlarge.jpg

If Bob's indeed in Milan, he better put his wallet in his front pocket. In Italy if you're woman you will get your bottom pinched and if you're a man, you will get your back pocket picked! They have some of the best at both tasks :D

Nathan, I believe that your heritage is Italian. Have you ever been? Do you know where your ancestral home is?

Recently snagged this beautiful Kraiken from Ben Tendick. It comes in a Japanese fabric case sewn by Ben’s mom. This one comes with an antique cricket menuki from Japan. It’s a double ground hunk of CPM 3V steel with a dark brown and beige Tsuka ito wrap. The wrap is soaked in west systems marine grade epoxy for durability. Also comes with a Warthog leather wrapped kevlar lined metal sheath.

KSLYAqv.jpg

A8OQsPw.jpg

RWkiy7c.jpg

0uPPhGt.jpg

ggFAXki.jpg

EKfEqhK.jpg

WZZbgPj.jpg

^ Theres the little bugger! :D

Last edited:
Scored this bitchin one off old school Ban Tang Mini Bowie made in approximately 2012 on IG. It’s got a 3.75” S35VN stupid sharp DE blade, and custom handmade carrot cake burlap scales that are very grippy.:thumbsup::)

jJpKsxk.jpg

Last edited:
^ Beautiful Ban Tang Mini Bowie you got there Gusbuster Gusbuster . I love my single edge version of that model. It has great handle ergos and the blade to handle ratio is very sweet given the moderate OAL.

Congratulations on a nice score!

Phil

^ Beautiful Ban Tang Mini Bowie you got there Gusbuster Gusbuster . I love my single edge version of that model. It has great handle ergos and the blade to handle ratio is very sweet given the moderate OAL.

Congratulations on a nice score!

Phil

Thanks Phil, I agree with you about the ergos and the blade to handle ratio. It’s a shame he’s not making this model anymore. I’ve acquired a little collection of the DE version. :thumbsup:;)

0lIfdAO.jpg

Last edited:
Back