Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Ban Tang’s Mini Bowie in S35vn. It’s a nice EDC size with about a 3.75” blade length, and extra grippy custom made carrot cake unbuffed burlap scales with black G10 liners.
jJpKsxk.jpg

Last edited:
I know it's sacrilege, but in some ways I think Herron nailed it at least as well as Loveless

I agree, Lorien. A slightly different pattern style but as good as Loveless. Remember that Loveless was the consummate salesman. So many knifemakers then and now are highly accomplished, but never schooled themselves nearly as much on the business side - and particularly on being a salesperson.

And since you mention Loveless, here's a rare original early 70's Classic Archer Chute in lignum vitae that I posted maybe a year ago, along with it and a companion piece/boot knife:

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Yes sir, I'd say so :thumbsup: I have his ODC2 that I like. He definitely has a signature look.

Sorry for the late reply. Kids have had flu for the last week.
I like the ODC knives. Adam is really good at making knives you want to exist but don't.
Here is the Giedymin I picked up recently very reasonably priced on the exchange
6qsAkr8

This one of my favorites I’ve seen you post Gus:thumbsup: Chris does amazing work and I love all the double edged OK&T’s you have:thumbsup: If you ever get a chance, could you post a group pic of them:D

Here you go David C Coach23

Chris Linton does excellent work. He’s a great guy, and a Gulf War Combat Vetaran. This is some of his earlier work. All are in CPM154. From top to bottom: Ferox Bowie in black canvas micarta, Harpoon tip Ranger in Bog Oak, 4 Apaches, top one is Bocote, 2 Shadetree burlap, and a black canvas micarta, Mamushi in black canvas micarta, and a Warthog in natural canvas micarta.
bgW0NRp.jpg

Here’s a pic with their pants. The middle ones are all JouFuu Leather, and the vertical ones on both sides are RLO Custom Leather.
eVsSEIp.jpg

Last edited:

Chris Linton does excellent work. He’s a great guy, and a Gulf War Combat Vetaran. This is some of his earlier work. All are in CPM154. From top to bottom: Ferox Bowie in black canvas micarta, Harpoon tip Ranger in Bog Oak, 4 Apaches, top one is Bocote, 2 Shadetree burlap, and a black canvas micarta, Mamushi in black canvas micarta, and a Warthog in natural canvas micarta.
2ZAym82.jpg

Here’s a pic with their pants. The middle ones are all JouFuu Leather, and the vertical ones on both sides are RLO Custom Leather.
ILCJuN7.jpg
Holy smokes Gus, that’s a whole lot of awesomeness:thumbsup: I couldn’t agree more, Chris does great work and is an awesome guy. Dibs if you ever decide to let any of those beauties go especially one of those Apaches:)(I know it’s a long shot:(). Thanks for the pics man:thumbsup:

2ZAym82.jpg

ILCJuN7.jpg
Awesome collection of Chris work Gus! I m a fan of his work too. I cannot agree more than Chris is a great guy too.

MARK KNAPP - FAIRBANKS, ALASKA - A "FORGED IN FIRE" CHAMP

I've always loved this little desk knife, with wharnie blade of Damascus by Mark Knapp, sheath of superb ebony and stacked Asiatic goat horn handle, which I ordered from Mark at the 2011 Blade Show, delivered to me in 2012. It's seen much use, but I decided to resurrect it with some current images:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Back