Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Turkey season is in for us already. My friends keep telling me that I'll be rurnt if I ever do kill one. I guess I'd rather be fishing when the Crappies are biting!

Nice blade you got there. I hope Eric has some holstex left over for you!

Fiddleback Runt in A2 with Bloodwood and Boba Fett ISP by JouFuu Leather
e4wiHgr.jpg

UbD72sY.jpg

Last edited:
773D010D-CA84-4BFB-8791-98CCCA977C5C.jpeg Unused until today 1957 Siberian trapper axe. Pretty sure this is the exact axe the guy uses in “Happy People” to make all kinds of traps, skis and stuff. It is such a donkey. I’m not sure it’s even an axe, I’m not sure what it is, it rocks. GLHS. Nasdrovia!

View attachment 879490 Unused until today 1957 Siberian trapper axe. Pretty sure this is the exact axe the guy uses in “Happy People” to make all kinds of traps, skis and stuff. It is such a donkey. I’m not sure it’s even an axe, I’m not sure what it is, it rocks. GLHS. Nasdrovia!

Love that documentary!!

That trapper's axe looks more like it's been used since 1957 :D

Last edited:
T
That's a beauty Gus:thumbsup:. I got lucky and snagged the Osage Pocket Pal he had this weekend. Can't wait to get it in hand:thumbsup:

Thanks Scott. Congrats, that Osage Pocket Pal is sweet! I love the Osage and blue combo too. :thumbsup: I got a Skinner and Weebill from him in that combo.

Back