Best bang for your buck

What is the best bang for your buck, do anything, well made folder for your money.

I’m liking the cold steel ad10 coming in at around $123.99 shipped.

My Large Sebenza 21 Micarta for sure.

To make it fair, I’ll use your price point as a top dollar mark.

In that scenario, I’m going Buck 110 easy. Without knowing where I’ll be or what I’ll be up against (you didn’t specify), the 110 will make sure I’m covered in every situation. And comes in cheap, plus American made and holds a pretty good edge all things considered.

S
CRK Sebenza. The retained value is through the roof.
While a wonderful knife, it’s still in the HUNDREDS of dollars range and I don’t think it falls under that category. I do agree with you thoufh... retained value is super high.

I've been quite impressed with the quality I've seen from just about anything CIVIVI. Most models are in the $50-$80 price range, and the quality is very good. Many models to suit almost any taste.

Cold Steel 4 max Scout is a lot of knife for the money. Spyderco Delica is too but those are two totally different knives so it depends on what you are going to use it for. Kevin

Well, since you put it that way, Buck's 110 is one of the best bangs for the Buck you can get. Not to mention the 112/Ranger. Comes right down to it, I'd be happy with just about any Buck FB is I had to rely on only one knife. Plenty of others fall into that category, too, of course, but at higher prices.

Either 9 Buck 110s or one Sebenza.....

I'll go with the Buck for $50 Alex..
$400 buys a lot of other fun.

I'm torn between suggesting the absolute cheapest knife I think is great or the absolute best knife that somewhat reasonably priced so I'll split the difference and suggest this knife at ~$25, the Buck 110 Slim Select in a subtle, tasteful, hard to lose blaze orange:

k2yFImM.jpg

S bensa is actually the worst bang for your buck !
Just inflating their S balloonnsss :^D

So maybe some Rat ?
Or nice CS (but before all wiill be proudly made in and by ch !!!)
Some Buck, why not.

Dragonfly 2. Comes in way above its pay grade.
If they’d knock 10 to 15 bucks off the price I’d agree with this. That said, I’ll still pay Spyderco prices simply because of their owner, reputation, and excellent warranty.

I like victorinox and Manly.
Not a fan of opinel but they are definitively worth it

for modern folders the ruike p801 and a lot of civivi can be considered too

On the higher end I think something like a PM2, GB2 or para3 are good options too from Spyderco but as you reach the over $150 zone IMO there is less value for the money to get at this point

Back