Best keychain knife 2017

don't see a mention of this yet, spyderco roadie does it for me

XUMh4iK.jpg

I carry a Spyderco Grasshopper on my Haines keychain.
On my car keychain I carry Spyderco Bug and Spyderco Honeybee.
Im thinking to change the Honeybee and Bug with Grasshopper and try Kershaw Chive in place.
Chive have almost same size but is wider, have frame lock, clip and is assisted opening.

On my car keychain I carry Spyderco Bug and Spyderco Honeybee.
Im thinking to change the Honeybee and Bug with Grasshopper and try Kershaw Chive in place.

Why the redundancy? Just curious...

Why the redundancy? Just curious...
Spyderco was my first keychain knife brand and I liked it not just about design but the size. Usually when I like a thing I use to stick with it and I liked Spyderco quality.
Many other knifes that are currently on market we don’t have in Brazil, so some 3 months to reach me then... “Oh no! It’s not the same quality...”
I use to go to YouTube to watch reviews and many of my opinion (now) is formed by knowledgement I reach here on BF.
I know there is a lot of good, excelent, supreme and ultimate knifes around there, and I’m changing my mind. My first step was replace my Tenacious with a Ontario Rat 2. I also was looking for a Cold Steel Recon 1 spear point to a more tough job but again I heard isn’t a good knife and back to Spyderco, the military in the case.
Now I’m looking for ZT 0220 which I read good feedbacks.
But back to the keychain...
Actually I’m thinking take off Honeybee and Bug from my car keychain and put the Grasshopper that I have on my house keychain in place, then in my house keychain put the Chive.
But I’m opening my mind to another brands, shapes...

This Italian piclock switch isn't the most practical knife but it surprised me how well made it is. Purely a novelty though.
D3Bb1UE.jpg

1VVwLRO.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't kept up on this thread, but what about the Spyderco Lady/Man bug in Hap40?

Back