• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Best Physical Knife Stores in U.S.

Apart from the big retail shops like Bass Pro and REI, what are some good standalone knife stores y'all would recommend in decent size cities? I'm visiting Oklahoma City soon so if anyone has recommendations near there specifically I'd appreciate it. But I figure this would be a good thread for people to reference when they are going on a trip to see if there's a good knife store on the way or nearby their destination to check out.

Mark's Outdoors in Birmingham, Alabama. Listed a while back as one of the 100 places to visit before you die. They have impressive knife displays from just about every maker!

St nicks knife factory. There are three but I like the one in gulf shores (foley). Small store packed to the hilt with everything from dime store junk to the finest William Henry's and reeves.

GP Knives outside St. Louis, MO is really awesome. The staff was awesome to talk to and their inventory was really astounding. If anyone of you forumites are out that way, I HIGHLY recommend checking that place out.

Blade HQ.

bladehq-building-2013.jpg

Store-front-6-4-13.jpg

Just South of SLC in Lehi, UT.

Smkw ,located at 2320 Winfield Dunn Parkway, Sevierville, Tennessee 37876.great place to buy Case xx knives.

I am waiting for a central Fl. Recomendation.

Epicurean Edge in Kirkland, WA (outside Seattle). Website is bladegallery.com but it's so nice to go in and hang out and handle the knives in person.

Jekyll and Hyde's in Bar Harbor Maine has a great seasonal selection.

Central FL
The knife shop in Lakeland
and Ruffs saddle shop in Eustis

Neither are huge, but if your a knife nut they are worth going to.

Ty THEO. I am in Melbourne so both are a drive for me. Orlando proly has them but I do not like going there.

Back