Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

I drank Coors Light today. Oh and had a couple Truly Seltzers....no photographic evidence of that so it didn't happen right??? LOL. Happy Independence day ladies and gentlemen!

Yesterday's picture:

ucdOHwf.jpg

Today's rebound:

cfelKlv.jpg

- Stuart

OGD 100 is under appreciated, I don't care for the 80 proof but the 100 is a bargain, runs around 18 bucks at the local liquor store :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sounds good, Vince. Although I enjoy coffee and (hot) tea, I’ve never been a daily drinker of either, and I hardly ever drink anything hot in the summer. This is actually the first pitcher of sweet tea I’ve brewed this summer. (I say “sweet” tea, but it’s not nearly as sweet as my grandma would’ve made it; I probably use about 1/4 the amount of sugar she would have. :D)

Enjoying another (in my opinion) under-appreciated Bourbon tonight.

t7mrxWL.jpg

Yesterday's picture:

ucdOHwf.jpg

Today's rebound:

cfelKlv.jpg

- Stuart

Happy belated birthday, Stuart! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3DB5LgD.jpg

OGD 100 is under appreciated, I don't care for the 80 proof but the 100 is a bargain, runs around 18 bucks at the local liquor store :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I haven’t had the 80 proof (or the 114, for that matter), but I really like the Bonded. I think that 1L bottle was like $20. :D

I've had the 114, it's a little higher priced, around 30 for a 750 if I remember correctly. It's hot, needs a little water to tame it and bring out the flavor. Still a bargain compared to other high proof bourbons.

I haven’t had the 80 proof (or the 114, for that matter), but I really like the Bonded. I think that 1L bottle was like $20. :D

He also gave me a bottle of The Balvenie single malt scotch 14 year old ("The Week of Peat"),
and I picked up a bottle of Wild Turkey 101. My wife and daughter gave me some Arturo Fuente cigars. It was a good Father's Day! Celebrating the Fourth this weekend. :thumbsup:
Love the "peaty" stuff, Oban, Laphroaig, Lagavulin and... yummy :)

Back