• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Beware Parker Wentzel

I dealt with Parker off and on over ten years ago. The Parker I remember was a solid citizen. This is way out of character for him.

From last night.

Esf4Oze.jpg

I have no deals with the guy. I notified him of this thread last night and decided to share his response for those who are in limbo with him.

Memories of Artsig come to mind..................

Artsig was a solid member of BFC, then he got heavily involved in drugs and went down the tubes. He left disgraced after scamming numerous members of BFC.

Most of us who got ripped by Artsig were so taken back by the fact he "was" a solid citizen until.......................................................

Any updates on this one? Parker sent me an email last night saying that he had "mended the fences with Cal and all is good now".

Any updates on this one? Parker sent me an email last night saying that he had "mended the fences with Cal and all is good now".

Yet he won't show himself here to say so in person. His deeds have now crossed borders so he will only speak through a proxy.
Judging by the things I have witnessed Parker say to newbies that strayed off the righteous path I figured he would have had bigger mountain oysters than that.
Meh, Que Sera Sera.

Edit to add:

Corskin, my post is in no way meant to be a reflection on you or your character. I realize you are only passing on the info.

No worries. I didn't take it poorly at all. He responded to me, so I thought it would be best to relay what was said.

Oh, I didn't mention that he did say "I'll check back in at BFC tomorrow". Hmm... I'll save that email. If a Mod or anyone involved would like to have my communication with him, send me a PM with your email address and I'll forward it on.

Is there any update? Parker never showed here. Did he ever contact the OP and send him his knife.

Figured that no news was bad news, but for the op's sake I wish I was wrong.

According to his wife the knife was sent and this was taking care off. Like to hear from the OP if this is true.

Updated!!!, Parker is paid everybody back at the other place, better late than never.

Sorry if I missed it, but did the OP get his end of the trade??

Read the very last line in the original post.

Last edited by Billy Ray Brooks; 11-15-2015 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Got knife

I missed it too! It's nice to see, that Parker, finally was able to get some clarity, & come to his senses. :thumbup:

Sometimes a trade partner stops communicating due to a legitimate emergency and sometimes because they are a flake or a scammer. One thing to keep in mind when weighing which is more likely if if the member is still active here or on other forums. If someone says they couldn't ship your knife or couldn't respond to your emails because they had both arms and legs torn off in a freak can opener accident, but they are active on the forums, it is more likely they are a flake or a scammer.

Back