BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

How can that be? Mountain Time is 1 hour AHEAD of Pacific. So 7 pm MT = 6 PM Pacific, and 9 PM eastern.

They fixed it.

Available Tuesday March 27th at 7 PM MT (9 PM EST, 8 PM CST, 6 PM PST)

No phone or in-store purchases, online orders only. Limit three per household.

Hopefully their website can handle the traffic in the evening, this will give most people that can't order during the day an opportunity to jump in on this one. I wonder if BHQ has a larger quantity of these as compared to the last Jade PM2.

I think you might be right about the possible larger quantity.

Flippers - watch out.:D

Even still, with the quantities, can the website handle the crush?? I never did understand why all these sellers set a time for a limited item knowing their site will likely crash and crash...

Thank goodness that I checked this thread because in my haste after receiving BHQ's email, I had misread that the sale was set for 6 AM in the Pacific Time Zone, so I erroneously set my alarm clock to 5:45 AM :rolleyes:. Thanks guys :thumbsup:

As much as I dislike DLC blades I think I'm gonna go for this one. There's something about this color combo that I like. If I don't make the cut ill use it as an excuse to grab a KW 204p mili I've been on the fence about.

M4 DLC PM2 is kind of a grail of sorts for me, even if I'm not the biggest jade fan. I might be in for 3. I sincerely hope they did a huge run and everyone can get in on this one. My trusty S30v DLC beater is about to get a massive upgrade for the summer camping season. I have all kinds of blade swap dreams for this one, starting with CF.

Back