Attention Big Knife! Big Raffle!

Sold four more tickets!
Good luck

This raffle has kind of slipped to the back burner, we need to give it a kick start. Tell your friends and keep it moving. I've got 4 and if I win we'll draw again so that increases the chances a little bit.

I have a suggestion for the next raffle. I've bought quite a few HI knives, and I'm all for donations to help the kamis, whom I value. However, sometimes I stay out of a raffle just because I'm not interested in that specific knife, or maybe it's too big or too small for me, or I have one like it.

My suggestion is to have a raffle with two or three blades of different sizes and types. The first winner gets first choice, and the second winner gets second choice. That way, if you come in second you might still get the blade you like best. This might invite more participation.

Just a thought.

I show 25 chances sold so far, need to confirm with Yangdu, I think somebody got 4 more without posting.

I'm new here looking for a good camping/survival blade. I'll send the money for 1 ticket for this.
Edit: sent

Got ya down for one lonerelict. Please note this is a huge Khukri. You'll love it for sure but camping might be questionable.

We still have 30 tickets for sale

Back