Attention Big Knife! Big Raffle!

Sold five tickets, thank you
Good luck

Put me up for 3 tickets! Better late than never! Semolians sent! Whats the count? We should be around 10-15 more eh? Getting close. Go ahead cul! Buy the rest!

By my tally we've sold 44, have to confirm with Yangdu. Still a ways to go but we're getting there.

Good Afternoon to all
So far sold 44 chance and we still have 21 chance for sale so hurry up and don't miss this opportunity!

Last edited:
Ok folks, Yangdu has said we've had enough. We're still short on chances but she says do the drawing anyway. Lets call it say tomorrow mid day. If you want any more shots at this beautiful knife, do it today or early tomorrow and be sure to make a post in this thread so your added to the drawing. Lucky winner tomorrow afternoon. Best of luck.

Hi I just sent $ for 2 tickets but it was f&f so I wasn't able to make a notation

Got ya down for 2 Fish, what is F&F. Face to face. Front to forward. Factually Fictitious. Down for two whatever.

Final count down. Going for the draw aproximately noon my time. I'll take any entries right up until the draw.

New Year new chance we still l got more chances for Ceremonial Knife!

Ceremonial Knife

Father
AIFLlCl.jpg

Brother
3O2Nwwk.jpg

6jpZ8lA.jpg

gJeALsH.jpg

ofxNiEC.jpg

OK folks, minor change of plans. At Yangdu's request we'll delay the drawing till around noon on January 19th.
If you want a chance at this beautiful knife, just send Auntie the money in the usual fashion. Make a post here. It would be helpful if you included your screen name as well as your real name, we've had a bit of a struggle with that. Yangdu only records real names and I only know screen names for the most part. So deciphering that was a challenge but we got r dun.
So again, Jan 19th we draw the winner.

Gotcha Zach. I can't seem to message you, see if you can message me. I just need your real name. I'll check with Auntie also.

Todays the day! I'll take last minute entries up till around noonish. Be sure to make a post here so you don't get lost in translation between me and Yangdu.

Today's beautiful Ceremonial Knife lucky WINNER is Fishface 5
Congratulation to the winner!!!!!!

We want to thank you all for your participation. We hope to see you all at future events.

Sincerely,

Kami Sherpa
Bawanna
Yangdu
Kumar

Back