Big News Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting for his little ass-gremlins to pop in. I'm sure they will as soon as they crawl out of craytabs sphincter
They have their own "who's melting down now" thread in the Whine and Cheese section of the forums. Check it out if you're in the mood to trade insults. You're even allowed to use naughty words in there. Fun!

They have their own "who's melting down now" thread in the Whine and Cheese section of the forums. Check it out if you're in the mood to trade insults. You're even allowed to use naughty words in there. Fun!
Sorry about that this shit is getting very old and couldn't help it . I refuse to look at the w&c bs

Silver's right, which was my point earlier....that's the place for it and not here.

ETA: Whoops, posting the same time.^

Silver's right, which was my point earlier....that's the place for it and not here.

ETA: Whoops, posting the same time.^
Sorry about that this shit is getting very old and couldn't help it . I refuse to look at the w&c bs
From my understanding the point of W&C is a free place to trash talk about whatever you want so that type of stuff doesn't clog up spaces meant to actually discuss knives. If you're not into that, then just talk about knives :D

Which is why I don't understand that they come here ? If you are not contributing anymore why even be here? Sorry I will try not to do That again I should know that by now, back to topic

I think it would be great if they got a company to mass produce one of their knives . I feel like if the design and heat treat were the same why not ? I would buy one

Just waiting for his little ass-gremlins to pop in. I'm sure they will as soon as they crawl out of craytabs sphincter

You should give W&C a try, sfrigon1. If you can crank out pithy barbs like that, you just might have some fun!

Honestly I am here to learn and contribute and that's it ! I'm flattered by your comment though

Honestly I am here to learn and contribute and that's it ! I'm flattered by your comment though

But there's so much to learn and contribute in W&C!

Look folks, the visitors to this thread have been polite. It is hard to infract somebody who is being polite when the people who are complaining are the ones using the foul language.

Put the folks you do not like on ignore and talk about the big news instead of the visitors.

They are dumping the 3v in favor 1070 and selling the design line to Cold Steel so they can focus on making spinners.

Is it free knives for anyone who anyone who pre-ordered?

Or possibly from the Starter orders back in early 2015, but realistically, would love to see my 3.5 one day soon from part of my Starter orders back in Apr2015.

A large batch of those custom 4.7's we had a glimpse of way back when? Ready to be shipped?
I'll take two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back