Big Ti Tanto in Progress!

i will keeping an eye open then!!! i really like full Ti knives and i am a sucker for anything tanto / wakizachi / katana related!!!

Yes, what is new on the Wakizashi front?

You've gotta check this ----> http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1079872-Small-Sword-for-Sale!-275

I think it may be the most underpriced DFK yet. I saw a crazy good deal on Titanium and marked this one down in effort to raise cash; I should have marked it $400 as it is worth that. I had a couple of people write and ask what was wrong with it.... nothing! Just wanted some quick cash. It has some of the deepest chopping action I have seen especially with a light whack... just scary!

You've gotta check this ----> http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1079872-Small-Sword-for-Sale!-275

I think it may be the most underpriced DFK yet. I saw a crazy good deal on Titanium and marked this one down in effort to raise cash; I should have marked it $400 as it is worth that. I had a couple of people write and ask what was wrong with it.... nothing! Just wanted some quick cash. It has some of the deepest chopping action I have seen especially with a light whack... just scary!

Was considering this but was thinking I wanted a cutting length of 19", which would push OAL up to 24" or so..... but could be talked into it.....

long story.... I needed a finishing belt for it, got some defective belts (glue was toast) and replaced them... forgot about the knife.... finished it the other day! :D

I need to check the final fit on the Kydex and it is ready to go!

Man, I have been working waaaay too many hours. I don't know how I missed this from 2 months ago with my "fondness" for oversize blades (Sally T has another word for it called an "addiction" . . ). I was thinking of about 5 or 6 things already that baby could be used for outdoors . . . . and when Sally sees it, she will come up with 5 or 6 things real quick as well . . . . . but in the kitchen . . . . :D :D
Daniel, that is one excellent looking blade, can not wait to see how it finishes up . . . .
Be safe.

Back