BIG TIME COUPON CODE! *EXPIRED*

sechip

Gold Member
Hello everybody,
I was on Reddit today and somebody posted in the knifedeals sub that BM was offering a ridiculous discount code that applies to ANY knife including the custom shop!

Just ordered a custom s90v mini crooked river that totaled 327.00 before coupon and 130.00 after! + free shipping.
That's a savings of over 197.00! Got a confirmation email also. Almost too good to be true.

I guess there is a 1 order only for coupon so you might want to load up.

Coupon code is SPARCHDGYSB... Have at it fellow knife nuts this could be a once in a lifetime deal! Please let everyone know how you made out.

Your welcome.

Last edited:
Sorry fella's it looks like it's over, apparently it was a code that worked but they were not aware of... the good news is according to their CS all orders that were accepted will be fulfilled! Kudos to BM for filling the orders if that's what transpires.

WooHoo!

Last edited:
Yay!
I thought my order would be kicked back, but if they're cool with it....
I've had this Barrage in my cart like 6 times and have always balked at the close to $350 price tag.:eek:
Pulled the trigger this morning after reading this thread (that disappeared for a whileo_O) and checked out for like $130!
Thanks for the heads up while it lasted.:thumbsup:
XAEue6s.png

I got a s90v cf crooked river. I tried getting the 85 after the first purchase went through and the code wouldn’t work :(

Hearing that others have contacted Benchmade and found the coupon code would not be honored. Makes sense, but I hope my order goes through anyway. Been wanting to pick up a custom CR for a while.

I would have definitely ordered something, maybe a presidio 2 like I've been wanting, or another custom Grip or Crooked river. Bummer!

Sorry to say that from what I’m learning is that BM is cancelling all orders and refunding.

Just checked my order (placed this morning, one custom shop knife) and saw that it had been cancelled. Haven't gotten an email, but I'm sure that will follow. Ah well, it was fun to imagine it was going to go through. ;)

Man, that really made my day at first. Thought I was getting a balisong. It looks like they issued a refund already :/

I ordered a mini bugout this morning, no email, but order status says cancelled.
I've carried a Benchmade since 2000, but not honoring my purchase seems wrong. I can't imagine buying another if they do this.

nvm

Last edited:
Yep, mine was cancelled. Ah well, guess they won't be getting any of my money.

Just got an email with the following:

"Dear Benchmade Customer,

Earlier this week, an error occurred, causing an unauthorized code to be distributed beyond its intended purpose and was applied to many Benchmade.com orders. To keep our website secure, all orders placed using this code have been canceled.

If you are receiving this notification, your order is one of the orders that have been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to servicing your orders in the future."

Not sure how keeping their website secure has any bearing on the code...

Last edited:
I ordered a mini bugout this morning, no email, but order status says cancelled.
I've carried a Benchmade since 2000, but not honoring my purchase seems wrong. I can't imagine buying another if they do this.

So not buying another benchmade because an unauthorized code was sent out and Benchmade is not honoring it? That seems kind of extreme.

To clarify a bit. I was charged $74 and I see the same model offered today for $119, so I didn't think it was a wild error. I don't buy a lot of folders anyway and am more interested in collecting high end pieces. Given the discount I thought I would update my daily beater. Since it didn't work out, I'll move on, no big deal.

Reactions: JAB
I learned of the code when the OP posted it elsewhere on the forum. I just assumed it was a F&F type of deal so I placed an order in good faith for an 85. I could have accepted an “invalid code” response and would have left it at that but my order went through, the transaction was authorized, and I received a confirmation email. It was only later that I found out that my order was cancelled because the code was made public due to some sort of “error” with a vague reference to cyber security or whatever. That’s what’s grating.

Back